EXCLUSIVE: Jeremy Piven has just been cast in Edge Of Tomorrow, the Doug Liman-directed Warner Brothers film which stars Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt and was formerly known as All You Need Is Kill. Wait, you are thinking, hasn’t this movie wrapped? The answer is yes, but they have gone back to shoot some extra scenes. Piven, who is shooting his Col. Walter Marx role right now, was already over there in the UK, on summer hiatus from Mr. Selfridge. A Warner Bros spokesman confirmed all this, but stressed that the plan was always to come back and shoot this extra stuff, meaning the movie is not to be confused with World War Z, which got a whole new third act. No word on when Piven will reprise his Ari Gold role in the Entourage movie that Warner Bros has committed to make. Piven is repped by CAA and Patti Felker.
Jeremy Piven Is A Very Late Addition To The Cast Of Tom Cruise’s ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’
What's Hot on Deadline
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Director Terry Gilliam Says #MeToo "Got Silly", "Monster" Harvey Weinstein "Opened The Door" For Some
Latest Film News
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M