EXCLUSIVE: Jeremy Piven has just been cast in Edge Of Tomorrow, the Doug Liman-directed Warner Brothers film which stars Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt and was formerly known as All You Need Is Kill. Wait, you are thinking, hasn’t this movie wrapped? The answer is yes, but they have gone back to shoot some extra scenes. Piven, who is shooting his Col. Walter Marx role right now, was already over there in the UK, on summer hiatus from Mr. Selfridge. A Warner Bros spokesman confirmed all this, but stressed that the plan was always to come back and shoot this extra stuff, meaning the movie is not to be confused with World War Z, which got a whole new third act. No word on when Piven will reprise his Ari Gold role in the Entourage movie that Warner Bros has committed to make. Piven is repped by CAA and Patti Felker.
Jeremy Piven Is A Very Late Addition To The Cast Of Tom Cruise’s ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘American Sniper’ Helmer Clint Eastwood Finds Jewell Project; Can Fox And Warner Bros Work It Out?
- Antonio Banderas In ‘The 33′ Trailer: “I Believe We’ll Make It Out Of Here!”
- HBO Scientology Documentary ‘Going Clear’ Clocks 1.65M Viewers In Premiere
- Electric Entertainment Taps Craig Gates; Tyler Ross Books ‘Officer Downe’
- Relativity Picks Up Eric Bress’ Spec ‘American Drifter’
- CBS Films Sets Boston Marathon Bombing Pic ‘Patriots’ Day'; Mark Wahlberg Eyes Police Commish Ed Davis Role