Strand Releasing has picked up US rights to Interior. Leather Bar., inspired by 40 minutes of deleted gay S&M footage from William Friedkin’s 1980 film Cruising. James Franco and Travis Mathews direct and star as themselves. Strand is eyeing late 2013 or early 2014 for release.
James Franco’s ‘Interior. Leather Bar.’ Acquired By Strand
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- David Yates In Talks For 'Harry Potter' Spin-Off 'Fantastic Beasts'
- Damon Lindelof Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video
- EOne Acquires Liz Tuccillo's SXSW Rom-Com 'Take Care'
- TNT Nabs Rights To Lionsgate's 'Hunger Games' & 'Divergent' Franchises
- AFI Directing Workshop For Women Announces Episodic Program
- Hot Trailer: 'Innocence'