Jack Bauer will have his trusted sidekick — unflappable system analyst Chloe — by his side when he returns to 24: Live Another Day. As widely expected, 24 fan-favorite Mary Lynn Rajskub has become the first castmember of the Emmy-winning Fox drama to join Kiefer Sutherland on Fox’s upcoming event series that is premiering in spring 2014. There has been talk about other 24 alumni possibly making a a return, including Kim Raver. “I am thrilled to be working with Howard (Gordon) and the writers again — and, of course, Kiefer!,” said Rajskub in an announcement Fox made at TCA. “There’s a lot more room to grow in my character. I’m going to start sharpening my computer skills now!” 24: Live Another Day will follow the further exploits of CTU agent Jack Bauer (Sutherland), taking up his story several years after the events of the final season. 24: Live Another Day, from Teakwood Lane Prods, 20th Century Fox TV and Imagine TV, will keep the series’ signature real-time format though it will skip periods to fit a 24-hour story into a 12-episode limited series. Gordon, Evan Katz, Manny Coto, David Fury, Robert Cochran, Brian Grazer, Jon Cassar and Sutherland will executive produce.
It’s Official: Mary Lynn Rajskub Joins Fox’s ’24: Live Another Day’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Rothenberg To Star In ‘L.A. Crime'; Holley Fain Also Cast
- TV Pilot Locations 2015: New York Slips, Los Angeles & Vancouver Rebound
- Meta Golding, Colin Donnell, Monet Mazur Join NBC Pilot ‘Love Is A 4 Letter Word’
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'