Jack Bauer will have his trusted sidekick — unflappable system analyst Chloe — by his side when he returns to 24: Live Another Day. As widely expected, 24 fan-favorite Mary Lynn Rajskub has become the first castmember of the Emmy-winning Fox drama to join Kiefer Sutherland on Fox’s upcoming event series that is premiering in spring 2014. There has been talk about other 24 alumni possibly making a a return, including Kim Raver. “I am thrilled to be working with Howard (Gordon) and the writers again — and, of course, Kiefer!,” said Rajskub in an announcement Fox made at TCA. “There’s a lot more room to grow in my character. I’m going to start sharpening my computer skills now!” 24: Live Another Day will follow the further exploits of CTU agent Jack Bauer (Sutherland), taking up his story several years after the events of the final season. 24: Live Another Day, from Teakwood Lane Prods, 20th Century Fox TV and Imagine TV, will keep the series’ signature real-time format though it will skip periods to fit a 24-hour story into a 12-episode limited series. Gordon, Evan Katz, Manny Coto, David Fury, Robert Cochran, Brian Grazer, Jon Cassar and Sutherland will executive produce.
It’s Official: Mary Lynn Rajskub Joins Fox’s ’24: Live Another Day’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate