Jack Bauer will have his trusted sidekick — unflappable system analyst Chloe — by his side when he returns to 24: Live Another Day. As widely expected, 24 fan-favorite Mary Lynn Rajskub has become the first castmember of the Emmy-winning Fox drama to join Kiefer Sutherland on Fox’s upcoming event series that is premiering in spring 2014. There has been talk about other 24 alumni possibly making a a return, including Kim Raver. “I am thrilled to be working with Howard (Gordon) and the writers again — and, of course, Kiefer!,” said Rajskub in an announcement Fox made at TCA. “There’s a lot more room to grow in my character. I’m going to start sharpening my computer skills now!” 24: Live Another Day will follow the further exploits of CTU agent Jack Bauer (Sutherland), taking up his story several years after the events of the final season. 24: Live Another Day, from Teakwood Lane Prods, 20th Century Fox TV and Imagine TV, will keep the series’ signature real-time format though it will skip periods to fit a 24-hour story into a 12-episode limited series. Gordon, Evan Katz, Manny Coto, David Fury, Robert Cochran, Brian Grazer, Jon Cassar and Sutherland will executive produce.
It’s Official: Mary Lynn Rajskub Joins Fox’s ’24: Live Another Day’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Revises Its Code of Conduct For #MeToo Era