Conception, a supernatural mystery drama from writer John Glenn (Eagle Eye) and producer David Janollari, has been set up at NBC with a put pilot commitment. The project hails from Universal Television where Glenn’s and Janollari’s companies, John Glenn Entertainment and David Janollari Entertainment, are both based, and marks a rare put pilot commitment for NBC’s sibling studio. Co-written by Glenn and Lars Jacobson, Conception tracks a modern-day immaculate conception on a large scale. The show follows those few children that survived and how they’re destined to change the world. Glenn and Janollari executive produce. This is Janollari’s third sale to NBC in his first development season at Uni TV, adding to comedies Gifted from writer David Bickel and a romantic half-hour from writer Paul Ruehl. Glenn wrote two drama projects for NBC last season, the modern-day Hatfields & McCoys, which went to pilot, and Lost Horizon with M. Night Shyamalan, which had a put pilot commitment. Additionally Glenn created Fix It Men, which is being put together as an international co-production/direct-to-series show with Sonar Entertainment, ABC Studios and Mark Gordon. On the feature side, WME-repped Glenn recently delivered the feature Abducted to Paramount and producer Mary Parent. Jacobson just completed Cardiac, with John Davis producing at Fox, and has C.O.D. in development at Paramount with Michael Bay producing. Glenn and Jacobson are managed by Brian Lutz.
Immaculate Conception Drama From John Glenn Gets Put Pilot Commitment At NBC
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don't Come Easily
Latest TV News
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Kyle MacLachlan Responds To Landing Golden Globe Nomination 26 Years After Winning For…
- Fareed Zakaria To Conan: Donald Trump Has Taken Over Media
- Jimmy Kimmel And Billy Blast Congress For Holding CHIP Hostage In Bid To Seal Billionaire Tax Cuts
- Stephen Colbert To Would-Be Times Square Bomber: “Seriously?”
- Netflix Inks Int’l Distribution Deal For NBC's 'Good Girls': Inside New Model That Partners the SVOD Giant With…
- Steve Edwards Out At ‘Good Day LA’ After 20-Plus Years