EXCLUSIVE: ImageMovers has acquired film rights to The Execution of Noa P Singleton: A Novel, the best-seller by first-time author Elizabeth L. Silver. Crown published the book in June. Robert Zemeckis, Jack Rapke and Jackie Levine will produce for ImageMovers. Sam Goldberg and Ilan Ulmer will finance development and will be executive producers. The Execution of Noa P Singleton is a murder mystery about a twentysomething college dropout who sits on death row for murder in Pennsylvania until a powerful attorney, the victim’s own mother, attempts to have the death sentence commuted. ImageMovers most recently produced the John Gatins-penned Flight, which Zemeckis directed. UTA brokered the book deal on behalf of Elizabeth L. Silver and publishing agent Richard Pine of Inkwell Management.
ImageMovers Acquires ‘The Execution Of Noa P. Singleton: A Novel’
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest Film News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Oscars: ‘Miles Ahead’ & ‘Maggie’s Plan’ Are First 2016 Awards Screeners Sent To Voters As Sony Classics Jumpstarts…
- Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The ‘Young Frankenstein’ Scene That Cracked Him Up: “We Had To Do It 14 Times”…
- Gene Wilder: Remembering A Comedy Movie Icon – Photos
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- Emma Thompson In Talks To Star In Director Richard Eyre’s ‘The Children Act’