As the U.S. and others weigh intervention in Syria, a documentary relating to the Iraq War has scored a triple-play of berths at Venice, Telluride and Toronto. Errol Morris‘ The Unknown Known is a portrait of former Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld. Oscar-winner Morris (The Fog Of War) interviews Rumsfeld in the pic and below is a clip parsing one of the politician’s so-called “snowflake” memos. Rumsfeld says of Morris’ terming him obsessive, “I’m not. I’m cool, I’m measured.” Radius-TWC will release Stateside later this year.
Hot Festival Clip: Donald Rumsfeld In Errol Morris’ ‘The Unknown Known’
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- Is Bollywood’s Eros International Preparing A Dealmaking Campaign?
- Joe Wright In Talks To Board ‘The Lifeboat’ With Anne Hathaway, Working Title & Focus Features
- Imax Shares Leap As It Announces Hong Kong IPO Plan
- Paramount, Mary Parent To Turn ‘Beyblade’ Into Live Action Feature
- ‘The End Of The Tour’ Trailer: Jason Segel As David Foster Wallace
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs