As the U.S. and others weigh intervention in Syria, a documentary relating to the Iraq War has scored a triple-play of berths at Venice, Telluride and Toronto. Errol Morris‘ The Unknown Known is a portrait of former Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld. Oscar-winner Morris (The Fog Of War) interviews Rumsfeld in the pic and below is a clip parsing one of the politician’s so-called “snowflake” memos. Rumsfeld says of Morris’ terming him obsessive, “I’m not. I’m cool, I’m measured.” Radius-TWC will release Stateside later this year.
Hot Festival Clip: Donald Rumsfeld In Errol Morris’ ‘The Unknown Known’
What's Hot on Deadline
Two-Time Oscar Winner Jane Fonda Back In The Hunt For 'Youth' Three Decades After Her Last Nomination
Latest Film News
- ‘Gods Of Egypt’: ‘Selma’ Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity…
- ‘Steve Jobs’ Composer Daniel Pemberton: Video Of ‘Circle Of Machines’ Performance
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
- Roman Polanski Will Not Be Extradited To The U.S. From Poland