Showtime has declassified the first trailer for the upcoming third season of its Emmy-winning drama starring Claire Danes, Damian Lewis and Mandy Patinkin. Watch for Senate hearings; a hoodied, Heisenberg-esque Brody; his media-besieged teenage daughter; a possible conversion to Islam; an apology from Saul to Carrie; and plenty of gunplay — all set to the Cinematic Orchestra’s mournful “To Build a Home.” Homeland returns September 29:
Hot TV Trailer: ‘Homeland’ Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE