Showtime has declassified the first trailer for the upcoming third season of its Emmy-winning drama starring Claire Danes, Damian Lewis and Mandy Patinkin. Watch for Senate hearings; a hoodied, Heisenberg-esque Brody; his media-besieged teenage daughter; a possible conversion to Islam; an apology from Saul to Carrie; and plenty of gunplay — all set to the Cinematic Orchestra’s mournful “To Build a Home.” Homeland returns September 29:
Hot TV Trailer: ‘Homeland’ Season 3
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'