The British actor best known for the UK comedy The Inbetweeners has scored the male lead in director Sophie Barthes’ take on the literary classic. Henry Lloyd-Hughes will star in Madame Bovary as Charles Bovary, the provincial doctor husband of Emma (Mia Wasikowska) who endeavors to love her despite her revolt against the ordinariness of her life. Paul Giamatti, Rhys Ifans and Ezra Miller also star. Felipe Marino of Occupant Entertainment is producing Rose Barrenche’s adaptation of the Gustave Flaubert novel. Lloyd-Hughes, whose credits include Weekender and Hello Carter, next will be seen in the feature Dimension. He is repped by WME, Mosaic and Curtis-Brown.
Henry Lloyd-Hughes To Star With Mia Wasikowska in ‘Madame Bovary’
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Seth Rogen To Play Walter Cronkite In 'Newsflash;' David Gordon Green-Helmed Pic On CBS JFK Assassination Coverage
'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don't Come Easily
Latest Film News
- Film & TV Firms To Breathe Easier: European Parliament Votes Against ‘Country Of Origin’ Proposals
- ‘Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle’ Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don’t…
- Who Reps The Black List 2017 Scripts: The Charts
- ‘Darkest Hour’s Gary Oldman Joins Director Joe Wright And Tells Why He Almost Turned Down The Role Of Churchill – The…
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Katherine Langford To Topline YA Film ‘Spontaneous’
- ‘Detective Pikachu’ Gets Summer 2019 Release Date