GSN has ordered 40 episodes of the new, original half-hour game show in which two female contestants, with the help of a celebrity panel, try to figure out what men really think about dating, marriage, working, etc. Mind Of A Man is set to premiere on GSN in late 2013. Questions on the show have all been previously asked and answered by a survey of 100 men. Over three rounds, the contestants will try to determine the correct answers with the help of the celebrities who will offer their opinions about what men are really thinking. The successful contestant could walk away with the grand prize. Mind Of A Man is produced by Never Nominated Productions Inc. with 51 Minds Entertainment’s Mark Cronin serving as exec producer.
GSN Orders ‘Mind Of A Man’ Game Show
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'