GSN has ordered 40 episodes of the new, original half-hour game show in which two female contestants, with the help of a celebrity panel, try to figure out what men really think about dating, marriage, working, etc. Mind Of A Man is set to premiere on GSN in late 2013. Questions on the show have all been previously asked and answered by a survey of 100 men. Over three rounds, the contestants will try to determine the correct answers with the help of the celebrities who will offer their opinions about what men are really thinking. The successful contestant could walk away with the grand prize. Mind Of A Man is produced by Never Nominated Productions Inc. with 51 Minds Entertainment’s Mark Cronin serving as exec producer.
GSN Orders ‘Mind Of A Man’ Game Show
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Nickelodeon Partners With NFL, MLS & NASCAR For NickSports
- Russell Crowe-Ryan Gosling Pic 'The Nice Guys' Gets Summer 2016 Release Date
- 'The Walking Dead' Unveils Season 5 Key Art
- Toronto Roundup: 'Sunshine Superman', 'Match' & 'The Daughter' Sales Deals, More
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers “Making Small…Positive Steps” As She's Brought Out Of Medically Induced Coma
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'