The deal gives Gravitas Ventures the exclusive right to distribute Cirque du Soleil programs via transactional, sub and ad sponsored VOD in North America. The programs will include performance specials featuring the live shows as well as behind-the-scenes documentaries that highlight the creative process of a Cirque du Soleil show. Kooza and A Thrilling Ride Through Kooza will be available August 6 and are available for pre-order now on iTunes. Additional programs will continue into September as part of a Season of Cirque du Soleil. They include Cirque specials Delirium, Hatching (a documentary on the creation of Ovo), Flow: A Tribute To The Artists Of O and The Mystery Of Mystère.
Gravitas Ventures Lands VOD Rights To Cirque Du Soleil
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Man In The High Castle’ Reveals Season 2 Key Art & Who The Future Belongs To
- Syfy Sets Date For First-Ever All-Star Edition Of ‘Face Off’
- MTV President Sean Atkins Steps Down
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener