The deal gives Gravitas Ventures the exclusive right to distribute Cirque du Soleil programs via transactional, sub and ad sponsored VOD in North America. The programs will include performance specials featuring the live shows as well as behind-the-scenes documentaries that highlight the creative process of a Cirque du Soleil show. Kooza and A Thrilling Ride Through Kooza will be available August 6 and are available for pre-order now on iTunes. Additional programs will continue into September as part of a Season of Cirque du Soleil. They include Cirque specials Delirium, Hatching (a documentary on the creation of Ovo), Flow: A Tribute To The Artists Of O and The Mystery Of Mystère.
Gravitas Ventures Lands VOD Rights To Cirque Du Soleil
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV