The deal gives Gravitas Ventures the exclusive right to distribute Cirque du Soleil programs via transactional, sub and ad sponsored VOD in North America. The programs will include performance specials featuring the live shows as well as behind-the-scenes documentaries that highlight the creative process of a Cirque du Soleil show. Kooza and A Thrilling Ride Through Kooza will be available August 6 and are available for pre-order now on iTunes. Additional programs will continue into September as part of a Season of Cirque du Soleil. They include Cirque specials Delirium, Hatching (a documentary on the creation of Ovo), Flow: A Tribute To The Artists Of O and The Mystery Of Mystère.
Gravitas Ventures Lands VOD Rights To Cirque Du Soleil
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch
- Last Week Not In Sweden: Bill O’Reilly To Address Nils Bildt Mystery; Twitter Doesn’t Wait