The deal gives Gravitas Ventures the exclusive right to distribute Cirque du Soleil programs via transactional, sub and ad sponsored VOD in North America. The programs will include performance specials featuring the live shows as well as behind-the-scenes documentaries that highlight the creative process of a Cirque du Soleil show. Kooza and A Thrilling Ride Through Kooza will be available August 6 and are available for pre-order now on iTunes. Additional programs will continue into September as part of a Season of Cirque du Soleil. They include Cirque specials Delirium, Hatching (a documentary on the creation of Ovo), Flow: A Tribute To The Artists Of O and The Mystery Of Mystère.
Gravitas Ventures Lands VOD Rights To Cirque Du Soleil
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Real Sports With Bryant Gumbel' To Discuss Link Between NFL Head Injuries, Domestic Violence: Video
- Ellen DeGeneres Clocks Biggest Opening Week Yet For Her Daytime Talk Show
- J.J. Abrams To Receive VES Society's Visionary Award
- Elisabeth Moss Joins Cast Of 'Truth', Pic Based On Rathergate Scandal
- Broad Green Finds 'Eden', Music Box Jams With 'Mekons'
- Riley Keough To Topline Steven Soderbergh's 'The Girlfriend Experience' On Starz