On the heels of getting renewals for its first two series, series Hannibal on NBC and Hemlock Grove on Netflix, Gaumont International Television, the U.S.-based TV production arm of European film studio Gaumont, has hired three new executives: Carol Trussell as Head of Production; Adam Fishbach as SVP of Creative Affairs; and Mary Carol Bulger as Director of Production Administration. All three will be based in Los Angeles, working under GIT CEO Katie O’Connell. Trussell recently produced GIT’s series Hannibal for NBC. As Head of Production, Trussell will oversee both Hannibal and Hemlock Grove. She also will be responsible for production of the upcoming Gaumont series Barbarella that is set to start filming in early 2014. Trussell previously served as a producer on Roswell, What About Brian and True Blood. Fishbach, who will be responsible for new series development, joins GIT from Chris Morgan Prods. where he served as VP and helped develop and sell four projects last season, including Gang Related, which went to series at Fox, and Big Thunder, which was picked up to pilot at ABC. Before that, Adam served as an executive at Morgan Creek Prods. Bulger, who will coordinate information and documents between GIT’s productions, previously worked at Lux Pictures, WOW Entertainment, Shooting Star Pictures and Screen Capital International. She most recently served as Production/Distribution Administrator at Exclusive Media Group. GIT recently received a 2-for-1 straight-to-series commitment from Fox.
Gaumont International Television Adds Trio Of Executives
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'