Zeitgeist Films has snagged U.S. rights to murder mystery documentary The Galapagos Affair: Satan Came To Eden, which was announced this morning as a Telluride 2013 selection. Cate Blanchett, Diane Kruger, Connie Nielsen, Sebastian Koch, Thomas Kretschmann, Gustaf Skarsgard and Josh Radnor lend their voices to DGA-nominated Dayna Goldfine and Dan Geller’s latest collaboration. The Galapagos Affair chronicles a real life unsolved murder that occurred in the Galapagos archipelago where in the 1930s a community of European expats flocked to live outside of traditional society. Jonathan Dana exec produced the pic. Celeste Schaefer Snyder co-wrote and produced. Zeitgeist previously released Goldfine and Geller’s docus Ballets Russes and Something Ventured and are planning a NY/LA release in early 2014. Zeitgeist co-heads Nancy Gerstman and Emily Russo negotiated the deal with the filmmakers.
‘Galapagos Affair’ Murder-Mystery Docu Sells Ahead Of Telluride Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘American Sniper’ Helmer Clint Eastwood Finds Jewell Project; Can Fox And Warner Bros Work It Out?
- Antonio Banderas In ‘The 33′ Trailer: “I Believe We’ll Make It Out Of Here!”
- HBO Scientology Documentary ‘Going Clear’ Clocks 1.65M Viewers In Premiere
- Electric Entertainment Taps Craig Gates; Tyler Ross Books ‘Officer Downe’
- Relativity Picks Up Eric Bress’ Spec ‘American Drifter’
- CBS Films Sets Boston Marathon Bombing Pic ‘Patriots’ Day'; Mark Wahlberg Eyes Police Commish Ed Davis Role