Stephanie Gibbons‘ new role at FX Networks will see her oversee the creation and implementation of all print and electronic marketing and advertising campaigns for FX, FXM and the new network FXX, which debuts September 2. As President of Marketing and On-Air Promotions, she will also spearhead all off-network and cross-channel platform marketing initiatives for FX Networks through Internet, mobile, VOD and other alternate media. She will continue to report to FX Networks and FX Productions CEO John Landgraf. Gibbons and her team have won numerous marketing awards since she joined FX in 2004, creating campaigns for The Shield, Rescue Me and Nip/Tuck, and later American Horror Story, The Americans, Sons Of Anarchy, Justified, Archer, Louie, It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia, The League, Wilfred, Legit and Totally Biased With W. Kamau Bell. She launched FX’s first branding campaign “There Is No Box” and the latest initiative “Fearless”, and helped relaunch FXNetworks.com. “Stephanie Gibbons gives her all to every image, every character, every pixel of the work done by the FX marketing group — and she treats every show on our air as if she were its creator,” Landgraf said in announcing the promotion.
UPDATE: FX Networks Ups Stephanie Gibbons To President Of Marketing & On-Air Promotions
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast