Stephanie Gibbons‘ new role at FX Networks will see her oversee the creation and implementation of all print and electronic marketing and advertising campaigns for FX, FXM and the new network FXX, which debuts September 2. As President of Marketing and On-Air Promotions, she will also spearhead all off-network and cross-channel platform marketing initiatives for FX Networks through Internet, mobile, VOD and other alternate media. She will continue to report to FX Networks and FX Productions CEO John Landgraf. Gibbons and her team have won numerous marketing awards since she joined FX in 2004, creating campaigns for The Shield, Rescue Me and Nip/Tuck, and later American Horror Story, The Americans, Sons Of Anarchy, Justified, Archer, Louie, It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia, The League, Wilfred, Legit and Totally Biased With W. Kamau Bell. She launched FX’s first branding campaign “There Is No Box” and the latest initiative “Fearless”, and helped relaunch FXNetworks.com. “Stephanie Gibbons gives her all to every image, every character, every pixel of the work done by the FX marketing group — and she treats every show on our air as if she were its creator,” Landgraf said in announcing the promotion.
UPDATE: FX Networks Ups Stephanie Gibbons To President Of Marketing & On-Air Promotions
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot