Stephanie Gibbons‘ new role at FX Networks will see her oversee the creation and implementation of all print and electronic marketing and advertising campaigns for FX, FXM and the new network FXX, which debuts September 2. As President of Marketing and On-Air Promotions, she will also spearhead all off-network and cross-channel platform marketing initiatives for FX Networks through Internet, mobile, VOD and other alternate media. She will continue to report to FX Networks and FX Productions CEO John Landgraf. Gibbons and her team have won numerous marketing awards since she joined FX in 2004, creating campaigns for The Shield, Rescue Me and Nip/Tuck, and later American Horror Story, The Americans, Sons Of Anarchy, Justified, Archer, Louie, It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia, The League, Wilfred, Legit and Totally Biased With W. Kamau Bell. She launched FX’s first branding campaign “There Is No Box” and the latest initiative “Fearless”, and helped relaunch FXNetworks.com. “Stephanie Gibbons gives her all to every image, every character, every pixel of the work done by the FX marketing group — and she treats every show on our air as if she were its creator,” Landgraf said in announcing the promotion.
UPDATE: FX Networks Ups Stephanie Gibbons To President Of Marketing & On-Air Promotions
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel: Donald Trump Would Sign Copies Of Koran At Barnes & Noble In Fallujah To Kill Bill Named For Obama
Latest TV News
- Bill Clinton & James Patterson’s Novel 'The President Is Missing' Lands At Showtime For TV Series Adaptation
- ‘Carnival Row’: David Gyasi, Karla Crome, Indira Varma & Tamzin Merchant Join Amazon’s Fantasy…
- Rob Reiner Confuses Tucker Carlson Over Russia Investigation; Fox Host Slams Hollywood’s Embrace Of China
- Donald Trump Blasts Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg For Fueling "The Russia Hoax"
- ‘The Good Doctor’: Tamlyn Tomita Upped To Series Regular On ABC Drama
- ‘Humans’: Mark Bonnar Joins Season 3 Cast Of Sci-Fi Drama Series