EXCLUSIVE: Fox has made a development deal for World War III, an apocalyptic event series from X-Men writer David Hayter and Hatfields & McCoys producer Leslie Greif of Thinkfactory Media. The network has ordered a script and a bible for World War III, in which a perfect storm of world events places us in the center of a global battle which may bring the world as we know it to an end. Hayter is writing and will serve as showrunner. He will executive produce with Greif. FX Prods., which supplies a large portion of Fox and FX’s event/limited series, is producing. Fox is making a big push in the arena, with the first two event series under the initiative, 24: Live Another Day and Wayward Pines, slated to air next spring and summer. Hayter is with UTA and Dave Feldman.
Fox Developing World War III Event Series From David Hayter And Leslie Greif
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- ‘Today’ Wins Week After Rio Games Wrap, But ‘CBS This Morning’ Shows Growth
- ‘Criminal Minds’: Paget Brewster Becomes Series Regular Again On CBS Drama
- ‘American Ninja Warrior’ Ratings Top Monday On Steady Night
- CBS Buys Corinne Kingsbury Family Comedy From Kapital Entertainment
- Sony Pictures TV Taps PMK-BNC Exec Stacy Weitz As VP Communications
- Fox News Dominates August But Down Vs. 2015; CNN No. 2 In News Demo, While MSNBC Takes Total Viewers