EXCLUSIVE: Fox has made a development deal for World War III, an apocalyptic event series from X-Men writer David Hayter and Hatfields & McCoys producer Leslie Greif of Thinkfactory Media. The network has ordered a script and a bible for World War III, in which a perfect storm of world events places us in the center of a global battle which may bring the world as we know it to an end. Hayter is writing and will serve as showrunner. He will executive produce with Greif. FX Prods., which supplies a large portion of Fox and FX’s event/limited series, is producing. Fox is making a big push in the arena, with the first two event series under the initiative, 24: Live Another Day and Wayward Pines, slated to air next spring and summer. Hayter is with UTA and Dave Feldman.
Fox Developing World War III Event Series From David Hayter And Leslie Greif
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'Black Panther' Still Boss At The B.O. Running Toward $600M+; 'Tomb Raider' At $22M-$24M - Midday Update
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Netflix Boards Coming-Of-Age Slasher Movie With 'Stranger Things' Outfit 21 Laps And James Wan's Atomic Monster
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed
- ‘In Between Lives’ Casts Anne-Marie Johnson; Raffi Barsoumian Cracks ‘The Code’