EXCLUSIVE: Fox has made a development deal for World War III, an apocalyptic event series from X-Men writer David Hayter and Hatfields & McCoys producer Leslie Greif of Thinkfactory Media. The network has ordered a script and a bible for World War III, in which a perfect storm of world events places us in the center of a global battle which may bring the world as we know it to an end. Hayter is writing and will serve as showrunner. He will executive produce with Greif. FX Prods., which supplies a large portion of Fox and FX’s event/limited series, is producing. Fox is making a big push in the arena, with the first two event series under the initiative, 24: Live Another Day and Wayward Pines, slated to air next spring and summer. Hayter is with UTA and Dave Feldman.
Fox Developing World War III Event Series From David Hayter And Leslie Greif
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'