EXCLUSIVE: Fox has made a development deal for World War III, an apocalyptic event series from X-Men writer David Hayter and Hatfields & McCoys producer Leslie Greif of Thinkfactory Media. The network has ordered a script and a bible for World War III, in which a perfect storm of world events places us in the center of a global battle which may bring the world as we know it to an end. Hayter is writing and will serve as showrunner. He will executive produce with Greif. FX Prods., which supplies a large portion of Fox and FX’s event/limited series, is producing. Fox is making a big push in the arena, with the first two event series under the initiative, 24: Live Another Day and Wayward Pines, slated to air next spring and summer. Hayter is with UTA and Dave Feldman.
Fox Developing World War III Event Series From David Hayter And Leslie Greif
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don't Come Easily
Latest TV News
- Jenna Coleman To Return As ITV & PBS Bring Back Royal Drama ‘Victoria’
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Kyle MacLachlan Responds To Landing Golden Globe Nomination 26 Years After Winning For…
- Fareed Zakaria To Conan: Donald Trump Has Taken Over Media
- Jimmy Kimmel And Billy Blast Congress For Holding CHIP Hostage In Bid To Seal Billionaire Tax Cuts
- Stephen Colbert To Would-Be Times Square Bomber: “Seriously?”
- Netflix Inks Int’l Distribution Deal For NBC's 'Good Girls': Inside New Model That Partners the SVOD Giant With…