Another pre-emptive buy for Fox, which continues to be very aggressive this selling season. That network has put in development Kill Zone, written by Todd Harthan (Psych) and produced by 20th TV. The buddy show is built around an intense, edgy, humor-laced relationship between Dole Green, a 10-year vet of the Secret Service, and his rookie partner, Chad Burke, as they protect the President of the United States from a very credible death threat. As Dole and Chad navigate their way through a plot and cover-up that will reach the highest levels of government, we’ll follow them into the wildly unpredictable, play hard, live hard, rarely seen underbelly of the Secret Service. Harthan is with UTA and Circle of Confusion.
Fox Buys Secret Service Drama Project
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' In Los Angeles
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series
- 'Once Upon A Time' & 'Family Guy' Soar; 'Resurrection', 'Revenge' & 'CSI' Down In Return – Ratings Rat Race