Former House executive producer Thomas Moran is back at Fox with a new drama project. The network has handed a script commitment with sizable penalty to St. Nick, an irreverent drama about a young Catholic priest going down a morally corrupt road for all the right reasons. Moran is writing and executive producing for 20th Century Fox TV. Moran, repped by the Shuman Co. and attorney Michael Gendler, currently consults on another 20th TV drama, the Howard Gordon-produced Legends for TNT (through Fox 21). He was on House for the medical drama’s entire eight-season run, rising through the ranks from supervising to executive producer, and previously worked on JAG and NCIS.
Fox Buys Priest Drama From ‘House’ EP
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'