Former House executive producer Thomas Moran is back at Fox with a new drama project. The network has handed a script commitment with sizable penalty to St. Nick, an irreverent drama about a young Catholic priest going down a morally corrupt road for all the right reasons. Moran is writing and executive producing for 20th Century Fox TV. Moran, repped by the Shuman Co. and attorney Michael Gendler, currently consults on another 20th TV drama, the Howard Gordon-produced Legends for TNT (through Fox 21). He was on House for the medical drama’s entire eight-season run, rising through the ranks from supervising to executive producer, and previously worked on JAG and NCIS.
Fox Buys Priest Drama From ‘House’ EP
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Pilot 'Clementine' Stays Alive With New Cast Extension, Eyes Summer Run
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot