Former House executive producer Thomas Moran is back at Fox with a new drama project. The network has handed a script commitment with sizable penalty to St. Nick, an irreverent drama about a young Catholic priest going down a morally corrupt road for all the right reasons. Moran is writing and executive producing for 20th Century Fox TV. Moran, repped by the Shuman Co. and attorney Michael Gendler, currently consults on another 20th TV drama, the Howard Gordon-produced Legends for TNT (through Fox 21). He was on House for the medical drama’s entire eight-season run, rising through the ranks from supervising to executive producer, and previously worked on JAG and NCIS.
Fox Buys Priest Drama From ‘House’ EP
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup