Ian Edelman and Ruben Fleischer have sold a half-hour ensemble comedy pitch with a penalty to Fox. 20th Century Fox TV, where Fleischer is under a deal, is producing. Entitled F.O.M.O. (Fear Of Missing Out), the project is based on an idea by Edelman, creator of HBO’s How To Make It In America. It explores the lives of people in a constant state of FOMO. Stuck in a job they don’t want, a group of young life insurance brokers search for deeper meaning outside of their cubicles. Edelman and Fleischer will executive produce, with Heather Petrigala, head of development at Fleischer’s claudeismydog, producing. Fleischer is with UTA and attorney Warren Dern.
Fox Buys Comedy From Ian Edelman & Ruben Fleischer With Penalty
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series
- Swoosie Kurtz On ‘Mike & Molly,’ Mom And Her First Tony Award Nomination