Ian Edelman and Ruben Fleischer have sold a half-hour ensemble comedy pitch with a penalty to Fox. 20th Century Fox TV, where Fleischer is under a deal, is producing. Entitled F.O.M.O. (Fear Of Missing Out), the project is based on an idea by Edelman, creator of HBO’s How To Make It In America. It explores the lives of people in a constant state of FOMO. Stuck in a job they don’t want, a group of young life insurance brokers search for deeper meaning outside of their cubicles. Edelman and Fleischer will executive produce, with Heather Petrigala, head of development at Fleischer’s claudeismydog, producing. Fleischer is with UTA and attorney Warren Dern.
Fox Buys Comedy From Ian Edelman & Ruben Fleischer With Penalty
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Seth Rogen To Play Walter Cronkite In 'Newsflash;' David Gordon Green-Helmed Pic On CBS JFK Assassination Coverage
'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don't Come Easily
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To “Do Anything” When “Begging” For…
- eOne Strikes First-Look Deal With Emily Mortimer’s King Bee Productions
- Film & TV Firms To Breathe Easier: European Parliament Votes Against ‘Country Of Origin’ Proposals
- BBC Backs Bansky Doc; Sundance London; BBC One Lines Up Saturday Night Format – Global Briefs
- ‘Victoria’: Jenna Coleman To Return As ITV & PBS Bring Back Royal Drama
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Kyle MacLachlan Responds To Landing Golden Globe Nomination 26 Years After Winning For…