EXCLUSIVE: Fox has made a pre-emptive pitch deal for Breaker, an original sci-fi idea by VFX wiz and commercials director Trevor Cawood. Fox-based Hutch Parker Entertainment is producing. Matt Cook, whose scripts By Way Of Helena and 999 made the Black List, will write the script. The scribe and Parker previously teamed for an untitled heist project at the studio. Dan Wilson is running point for Hutch Parker Ent, and Jason Young is the Fox exec. Parker just produced The Wolverine and is working on X-Men: Days Of Future Past. Cook and Cawood are both repped at WME and Anonymous Content.
Fox Acquires ‘Breaker’ Pitch For Hutch Parker
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To "Do Anything" When "Begging" For Campaign Contributions
Latest Film News
- Film & TV Firms To Breathe Easier: European Parliament Votes Against ‘Country Of Origin’ Proposals
- ‘Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle’ Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don’t Come…
- Who Reps The Black List 2017 Scripts: The Charts
- ‘Darkest Hour’s Gary Oldman Joins Director Joe Wright And Tells Why He Almost Turned Down The Role Of Churchill – The Contenders…
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Katherine Langford To Topline YA Film ‘Spontaneous’
- ‘Detective Pikachu’ Gets Summer 2019 Release Date