Former Walt Disney Studios chairman Richard (Dick) Cook has been elected Chairman of the KCETLink Board of Directors for Fiscal 2014, effective immediately, KCETLink said today. Cook has served on the KCETLink Board since January 2010 as a Vice Chair. Additional KCETLink officers include: Don Buder as Vice Chair; Gordon Bava as Secretary; David J. Zuercher as Treasurer; Al Jerome as Chief Executive Officer; and June M. Baldwin as Assistant Secretary. The KCETLink Board of Directors also includes: John Agoglia, Linda Brown, Danny Glover, Pierre Habis, Channing Johnson, David G. Johnson, William Kobin, Robert Ottenhoff, Rachel Payne, James Rothenberg, John Sotoodeh, Judy Tam and Richard L. Zaldivar.
Former Disney Studios Chairman Richard Cook To Head KCETLink Board Of Directors
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Barry Diller Says Weinstein “A Gorilla”, Trump “Bad Character” & Explains Why He’d Never Own A Studio…
- ‘SuperMansion’: Crackle Unveils Season 3 Trailer, Premiere Date
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Debuts Season 3 Trailer; Cast & Creator Talk Show’s Inclusivity – Wondercon
- NCAA Leads Friday Ratings, ‘Dynasty’ Grows, NBC Bags Biggest Non-Sports Crowd
- Arnold Schwarzenegger: Republican Party “Like The Titanic”; Says No Love Between Trump & California
- Paul McCartney Remembers Slain John Lennon: Celebrities On The March