EXCLUSIVE: Focus Features has optioned Rose, a script by Nathaniel Halpern that has been developed by ImageMovers to be produced by Robert Zemeckis and Jack Rapke. The logline: A woman who volunteers to physically fashion herself after another woman loses all sense of identity and begins to covet the other woman’s life. Zemeckis isn’t looking to direct this, I’m told, but there is a strong female lead role, and Focus exec Christopher Kopp is overseeing the pic. Zemeckis, who has eyed such projects as the one on tightrope walker Philippe Petit, hasn’t fixed on a next project to follow Flight.
Focus Features Acquires ImageMovers-Produced Script ‘Rose’
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To "Do Anything" When "Begging" For Campaign Contributions
Latest Film News
- Film & TV Firms To Breathe Easier: European Parliament Votes Against ‘Country Of Origin’ Proposals
- ‘Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle’ Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don’t…
- Who Reps The Black List 2017 Scripts: The Charts
- ‘Darkest Hour’s Gary Oldman Joins Director Joe Wright And Tells Why He Almost Turned Down The Role Of Churchill – The…
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Katherine Langford To Topline YA Film ‘Spontaneous’
- ‘Detective Pikachu’ Gets Summer 2019 Release Date