There is a shakeup at FishBowl Worldwide Media. Bruce Gersh, who launched the company with America’s Funniest Home Videos‘ Vin Di Bona in January 2010 and has served as president and CEO, is leaving as his contract is up and is not getting renewed. Said FishBowl chairman Di Bona, “Working with Bruce has been an exciting experience. His vision and hard work have helped establish a next generation studio, launching FishBowl in television and the digital marketplace and creating a 21st century system for optimizing our AFV library.” FishBowl also made several internal promotions. Beth Greenwald has been named president of Creative Affairs, overseeing both scripted and unscripted programming. She succeeds Susan Levison, who recently left to head programming for VH1. Greenwald joined FishBowl in 2010 as SVP, unscripted programming, where she executive produced Upload With Shaquille O’Neal for TruTV, I’m Married To A… for VH1, OffBeat for Fuse and the upcoming Toned Up for Bravo. Paul Lapointe has been promoted from chief financial officer to EVP and COO. Kelly Nash has been promoted to VP of development. Additionally, Kevin Bloom joins FishBowl as head of production.
FishBowl Co-Founder/President & CEO Bruce Gersh Exits, Company Promotes Four
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'