The Season 3 finale of Falling Skies pulled in 3.7 million viewers on Sunday for TNT but saw a fall among key demos from the previous cycle ender. While up 22% in viewers from its July 27 show, that result was pretty much steady with the 3.84 million who watched the Season 2 finale on August 19, 2012 with just a 3% dip. Recently renewed for a fourth season, the Steven Spielberg produced sci-fi series garnered 1.6 million viewers among adults 18-49 and 1.9 million among adults 25-54. While down 11% in the demos from last year’s season finale, those results were up 22% and 33% respectively from last week’s show. Sunday’s finale was also down from the 4.2 million viewers who watched its two-hour Season 3 premiere on June 9 this year. That debut had 1.9 million viewers among adults 18-49, which was about even with last season’s results in the demo. Overall, the Noah Wyle-starring series averaged 3.5 million viewers this season with 1.5 million among the 18-49s and 1.8 million among the 25-54s. Falling Skies launched as basic cable’s No. 1 new series in adults 18-49 in 2011. The third season ranked as basic cable’s top scripted series among adults 18-49 and adults 25-54.
TNT’s ‘Falling Skies’ Finale Down From Last Year
What's Hot on Deadline
'Person Of Interest' Gets 'The Mentalist' Treatment With 13-Episode Order; Will Season 5 Be Its Last?
Latest TV News
- Tegna Blacks Out Dish Network Customers In 38 Markets
- ‘Minority Report’ Order Cut By 3 Episodes
- Bill Cosby Legal Cases Move Forward Ahead Of ‘Dateline’ Special
- ‘Key & Peele’ Showrunners Developing ‘The Romeos’ Buddy Comedy At ABC
- Greg Berlanti Dramas From Chris Fedak & Jennifer Johnson Set At CBS As Put Pilots
- ‘Blindspot’ Gets Full-Season Order By NBC