EXCLUSIVE: Desperate Housewives alumna Eva Longoria is set to guest star on an episode of NBC’s upcoming comedy series Welcome To The Family, which stars her onscreen husband from the long-running ABC dramedy, Ricardo A Chavira. According to Longoria, Chavira called and asked her to come on the show and she is very excited to be working with him again. The Sony TV-produced series centers on a Caucasian and Latino family forced together by the unplanned pregnancy of their teen kids. Sparks between Longoria and Chavira will fly again as Longoria will play Ms Nunez, the English teacher of Demetrio (Fabrizio Guido) who has a romantic history with the boy’s father Miguel (Chavira) from before he was married.
Eva Longoria To Appear On NBC’s ‘Welcome To The Family’ For ‘Desperate Housewives’ Reunion With Ricardo Chavira
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
'Tomorrowland' Bows With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M - International B.O.
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series