EXCLUSIVE: Desperate Housewives alumna Eva Longoria is set to guest star on an episode of NBC’s upcoming comedy series Welcome To The Family, which stars her onscreen husband from the long-running ABC dramedy, Ricardo A Chavira. According to Longoria, Chavira called and asked her to come on the show and she is very excited to be working with him again. The Sony TV-produced series centers on a Caucasian and Latino family forced together by the unplanned pregnancy of their teen kids. Sparks between Longoria and Chavira will fly again as Longoria will play Ms Nunez, the English teacher of Demetrio (Fabrizio Guido) who has a romantic history with the boy’s father Miguel (Chavira) from before he was married.
Eva Longoria To Appear On NBC’s ‘Welcome To The Family’ For ‘Desperate Housewives’ Reunion With Ricardo Chavira
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Andreeva
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host J.K. Simmons
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order