EXCLUSIVE: Desperate Housewives alumna Eva Longoria is set to guest star on an episode of NBC’s upcoming comedy series Welcome To The Family, which stars her onscreen husband from the long-running ABC dramedy, Ricardo A Chavira. According to Longoria, Chavira called and asked her to come on the show and she is very excited to be working with him again. The Sony TV-produced series centers on a Caucasian and Latino family forced together by the unplanned pregnancy of their teen kids. Sparks between Longoria and Chavira will fly again as Longoria will play Ms Nunez, the English teacher of Demetrio (Fabrizio Guido) who has a romantic history with the boy’s father Miguel (Chavira) from before he was married.
Eva Longoria To Appear On NBC’s ‘Welcome To The Family’ For ‘Desperate Housewives’ Reunion With Ricardo Chavira
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Barry Diller Says Weinstein “A Gorilla”, Trump “Bad Character” & Explains Why He’d Never Own A Studio…
- ‘SuperMansion’: Crackle Unveils Season 3 Trailer, Premiere Date
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Debuts Season 3 Trailer; Cast & Creator Talk Show’s Inclusivity – Wondercon
- NCAA Leads Friday Ratings, ‘Dynasty’ Grows, NBC Bags Biggest Non-Sports Crowd
- Arnold Schwarzenegger: Republican Party “Like The Titanic”; Says No Love Between Trump & California
- Paul McCartney Remembers Slain John Lennon: Celebrities On The March