EXCLUSIVE: Desperate Housewives alumna Eva Longoria is set to guest star on an episode of NBC’s upcoming comedy series Welcome To The Family, which stars her onscreen husband from the long-running ABC dramedy, Ricardo A Chavira. According to Longoria, Chavira called and asked her to come on the show and she is very excited to be working with him again. The Sony TV-produced series centers on a Caucasian and Latino family forced together by the unplanned pregnancy of their teen kids. Sparks between Longoria and Chavira will fly again as Longoria will play Ms Nunez, the English teacher of Demetrio (Fabrizio Guido) who has a romantic history with the boy’s father Miguel (Chavira) from before he was married.
Eva Longoria To Appear On NBC’s ‘Welcome To The Family’ For ‘Desperate Housewives’ Reunion With Ricardo Chavira
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Talpa Media USA Shopping ‘The Big Picture’ Interactive Game Show
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’