Elisabeth Hasselbeck will debut as co-host of Fox & Friends on Monday, September 16, Fox News Channel announced this morning. At 6 AM ET that morning, she will join current co-hosts Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade on the top-rated cable morning show in a redesigned set that also will be unveiled that morning, the cable news net added. Last month, Hasselbeck ended a decade at the sole conservative voice on ABC’s gabfest The View; she has been replaced by Jenny McCarthy who has yet to debut on that show. On F&F, Hasselbeck’s predecessor Gretchen Carlson, who will helm a one-hour daytime show on the cable news network. Hasselbeck, who previously served as a co-host on The View, will interview key newsmakers, celebrities and politicians on a brand new F&F curvy couch alongside veteran co-hosts Doocy and Kilmeade, both of whom have been with the program since it debuted in 1998.
Elisabeth Hasselbeck’s ‘Fox & Friends’ Debut Set For September 16
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest TV News
- Hillary Clinton To Colbert: Donald Trump UN Speech “Dark, Dangerous”
- Fox & Twitter Partner On Streaming Initiatives For ‘Empire’, ‘The Mick’, And ‘Ghosted’
- Donald Trump’s “Baseless” Desire To Toss Ex-‘Apprentice’ Hopeful’s Suit Slammed
- Beau Willimon Elected President Of WGA East
- Jamie Lee Curtis To Star In & Produce Funeral Home Comedy In Works At CBS
- ‘Oscar Pistorius: Blade Runner Killer’ Movie Set For Fall Premiere On Lifetime