E! and WWE are adding six episodes to their new reality series Total Divas, the show tracking the in-ring and behind the scenes lives of pro lady wrestlers Natalya, the Bella Twins, and the Funkadactlys as well as their male WWE superstar counterparts and the network’s divas-in-training. Three episodes of the WWE and Bunim-Murray production have aired so far with the series debut hitting 1.3M viewers and last Sunday’s episode notching a series high 1.7M viewers. The initial episode run will have its summer finale on September 15, with the newly added six episodes returning this fall on November 17 at 10 PM ET/PT.
E! Orders More Episodes Of ‘Total Divas’
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Latest TV News
- Hillary Clinton Rips Donald Trump For “Bigotry & Bombast” In DNC Speech
- Hollywood Reacts To Hillary Clinton DNC Speech: Making History Leads Way Amid Jokes & Jibes
- Watch Tonight's Hillary Clinton DNC Video By ‘Scandal’ EPs
- PBS’ ‘The Talk’ Panel: The Issue Of Police Violence Front And Center – TCA
- Corporate Lawyers: Best Friend To Stephen Colbert Fans?
- ‘Command And Control’ Trailer: Inside One Of The Cold War’s Tensest Moments – TCA