E! and WWE are adding six episodes to their new reality series Total Divas, the show tracking the in-ring and behind the scenes lives of pro lady wrestlers Natalya, the Bella Twins, and the Funkadactlys as well as their male WWE superstar counterparts and the network’s divas-in-training. Three episodes of the WWE and Bunim-Murray production have aired so far with the series debut hitting 1.3M viewers and last Sunday’s episode notching a series high 1.7M viewers. The initial episode run will have its summer finale on September 15, with the newly added six episodes returning this fall on November 17 at 10 PM ET/PT.
E! Orders More Episodes Of ‘Total Divas’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office 4-Day: 'Guardians' No. 1 With $280M Cume; 'As Above' Best Of Newcomers; 'Cantinflas' Opens Well
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'