E! and WWE are adding six episodes to their new reality series Total Divas, the show tracking the in-ring and behind the scenes lives of pro lady wrestlers Natalya, the Bella Twins, and the Funkadactlys as well as their male WWE superstar counterparts and the network’s divas-in-training. Three episodes of the WWE and Bunim-Murray production have aired so far with the series debut hitting 1.3M viewers and last Sunday’s episode notching a series high 1.7M viewers. The initial episode run will have its summer finale on September 15, with the newly added six episodes returning this fall on November 17 at 10 PM ET/PT.
E! Orders More Episodes Of ‘Total Divas’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Donald Trump Drums Ted Cruz Out Of Race, Praises Him As "One Hell Of A Competitor" with "Amazing Future"
Latest TV News
- A+E Networks Pacts With Pulse Films, East Entertainment For Intl Distribution
- FCC Approves Altice’s $17.7B Acquisition Of Cablevision Citing Absence Of Harms
- Ted Cruz Drops Out Of White House Race After Donald Trump Mows Him Down In Indiana Primary – UPDATE
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Hulu’s ‘Casual’ Takes Its Tales Of Dating Woes From Real Life…
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Gets Netflix U.S. Debut Date
- Geraldo Rivera Sits Down With El Chapo Gal Pal Kate Del Castillo On Saturday