E! and WWE are adding six episodes to their new reality series Total Divas, the show tracking the in-ring and behind the scenes lives of pro lady wrestlers Natalya, the Bella Twins, and the Funkadactlys as well as their male WWE superstar counterparts and the network’s divas-in-training. Three episodes of the WWE and Bunim-Murray production have aired so far with the series debut hitting 1.3M viewers and last Sunday’s episode notching a series high 1.7M viewers. The initial episode run will have its summer finale on September 15, with the newly added six episodes returning this fall on November 17 at 10 PM ET/PT.
E! Orders More Episodes Of ‘Total Divas’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'Black Panther' Still Boss At The B.O. Running Toward $600M+; 'Tomb Raider' At $22M-$24M - Midday Update
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Netflix Boards Coming-Of-Age Slasher Movie With 'Stranger Things' Outfit 21 Laps And James Wan's Atomic Monster
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed
- ‘In Between Lives’ Casts Anne-Marie Johnson; Raffi Barsoumian Cracks ‘The Code’