EXCLUSIVE: Some of the young people, who achieved Internet notoriety by showcasing their lavish, over the top lifestyles on the Rich Kids Of Instagram Tumblr blog, are headed to television. I’ve learned that E! has put in development Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills, a new unscripted series that revolves around a group of 20-something friends living in a world of extreme wealth who caught notice on Instagram. On the proposed series, produced by ITV Studios America in association with Leepson Bounds Entertainment, the offspring of the most elite families and billionaire moguls party, play and support each other against a backdrop of wealth. (Rich Kids Of Instagram is not involved in the project.) Rich Beverly Hills teens have been a staple on TV with the two Beverly Hills, 90210 series. On the unscripted side, well-to-do young residents of the posh neighborhood are featured on another NBCUniversal cable series, Bravo’s Shahs Of Sunset.
E! Developing ‘Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills’ Reality Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Donald Trump Unleashes Base On Jeff Sessions With Tweet Demanding DOJ Investigate Obama In Russia Probe
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Ousted Weinstein Company COO David Glasser To File $85M Lawsuit Against Board Members, Alleging He Has Been Made A Scapegoat
Latest TV News
- Move! Binge-Watching May Be Hazardous To Your Health: Report
- ‘A Million Little Things’: Anne Son To Co-Star In ABC Drama Pilot
- Timothy Hutton To Star In ‘Main Justice’; David Semel To Direct, Sunil Nayar Set As Showrunner Of CBS Pilot
- MSNBC Alum Dylan Ratigan Running For Congress
- CBS Launches ‘Eye Speak’ Female Empowerment & Leadership Program
- Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Graves Disease; Show To Go On 3-Week Hiatus