EXCLUSIVE: Some of the young people, who achieved Internet notoriety by showcasing their lavish, over the top lifestyles on the Rich Kids Of Instagram Tumblr blog, are headed to television. I’ve learned that E! has put in development Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills, a new unscripted series that revolves around a group of 20-something friends living in a world of extreme wealth who caught notice on Instagram. On the proposed series, produced by ITV Studios America in association with Leepson Bounds Entertainment, the offspring of the most elite families and billionaire moguls party, play and support each other against a backdrop of wealth. (Rich Kids Of Instagram is not involved in the project.) Rich Beverly Hills teens have been a staple on TV with the two Beverly Hills, 90210 series. On the unscripted side, well-to-do young residents of the posh neighborhood are featured on another NBCUniversal cable series, Bravo’s Shahs Of Sunset.
E! Developing ‘Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills’ Reality Series
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- Michael King Dead: TV Exec Who Helped Launch ‘Oprah’ Show Was 66
- FIFA President Sepp Blatter Targeted As Visa, Coke Kick Up Pressure
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications