Icelandic actor Olafur Darri Olafsson, who starred in the Baltasar Kormakur-directed The Deep, has been cast as a series regular role in AMC‘s pilot Line Of Sight. Omar Metwally (The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 2) also cast in the pilot, from creator Blake Masters, director Jonathan Demme, Fox TV Studios and AMC Studios. It tells the story of Lewis Bernt (David Morrissey), a National Transportation Safety Board investigator who survives a mysterious plane crash, bringing him on an emotionally disorienting quest to discover the accident’s cause. Olaffson, repped by APA and UK agent John Grant of Conway Van Gelder, will play Edgar, a powerful and immovable man who knows more than anyone about the crash, yet not quite everything. He recently wrapped A Walk Among The Tombstones and The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty. Metwally, repped by Innovative and attorney Bruce Gellman, will play Dave, who was fundamentally altered by the experience of the crash.
Duo Cast In AMC Pilot ‘Line Of Sight’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pirates' Hopes To Make Waves Around The World With $230M+ Launch - Memorial Day Weekend Box Office Preview
Sony Pictures Classics Lands Watergate Scandal Film 'The Silent Man'; Liam Neeson As 'Deep Throat' Mark Felt
'The Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' Review: Johnny Depp And A Couple Of Oscar Winners Help Keep This Fun Ride Afloat
Latest TV News
- NBC’s ‘Bye Bye Birdie’ Live Musical Moved To 2018
- Robert Zemeckis-Produced UFO Drama ‘Blue Book’ Gets Series Order By History
- ‘Veep’ & ‘Silicon Valley’ Renewed By HBO
- ‘Suits’ Creator Aaron Korsh Inks New Overall Deal With Universal Cable Prods.
- Ed Helms To Topline ‘The Fake News with Ted Nelms’ Special For Comedy Central
- ‘Channel Zero’: Brandon Scott & Holland Roden Join Season 3 Of Syfy Anthology