Icelandic actor Olafur Darri Olafsson, who starred in the Baltasar Kormakur-directed The Deep, has been cast as a series regular role in AMC‘s pilot Line Of Sight. Omar Metwally (The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 2) also cast in the pilot, from creator Blake Masters, director Jonathan Demme, Fox TV Studios and AMC Studios. It tells the story of Lewis Bernt (David Morrissey), a National Transportation Safety Board investigator who survives a mysterious plane crash, bringing him on an emotionally disorienting quest to discover the accident’s cause. Olaffson, repped by APA and UK agent John Grant of Conway Van Gelder, will play Edgar, a powerful and immovable man who knows more than anyone about the crash, yet not quite everything. He recently wrapped A Walk Among The Tombstones and The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty. Metwally, repped by Innovative and attorney Bruce Gellman, will play Dave, who was fundamentally altered by the experience of the crash.
Duo Cast In AMC Pilot ‘Line Of Sight’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- Why Does Time Warner Want To Sell To AT&T, And What Will It Mean For Media?
- ‘24: Legacy’ Adds Raphael Acloque & Themo Melikidze
- ‘Serial’ Suspect Adnan Syed Requests Release While Awaiting New Trial
- Fox Buys Legal Dramedy From Carter Covington, Robin Schiff & Jason Winer
- Lady Gaga ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Hits ‘Late Late Show With James Corden’ This Week
- CBS Buys Spy Drama ‘Sentinels’ From Trio Of ‘Scorpion’ Producers