Icelandic actor Olafur Darri Olafsson, who starred in the Baltasar Kormakur-directed The Deep, has been cast as a series regular role in AMC‘s pilot Line Of Sight. Omar Metwally (The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 2) also cast in the pilot, from creator Blake Masters, director Jonathan Demme, Fox TV Studios and AMC Studios. It tells the story of Lewis Bernt (David Morrissey), a National Transportation Safety Board investigator who survives a mysterious plane crash, bringing him on an emotionally disorienting quest to discover the accident’s cause. Olaffson, repped by APA and UK agent John Grant of Conway Van Gelder, will play Edgar, a powerful and immovable man who knows more than anyone about the crash, yet not quite everything. He recently wrapped A Walk Among The Tombstones and The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty. Metwally, repped by Innovative and attorney Bruce Gellman, will play Dave, who was fundamentally altered by the experience of the crash.
Duo Cast In AMC Pilot ‘Line Of Sight’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates