Digital Domain 3.0, the latest iteration of the VFX company reborn out of the ashes of its 2012 bankruptcy, has promoted two execs to President. Terry Clotiaux, who served as EP of Digital Domain’s Feature Film division from 2007 to 2009 before departing to rival Prime Focus overseeing work on films including Avatar, Tron, and Men In Black 3, returned to the company in March and has now been promoted to President of Feature Film Production. In his new post he’ll oversee all VFX feature film production for Digital Domain 3.0’s California and Vancouver locations. Meanwhile, Rich Flier has been upped to President of Advertising & Games and will now oversee all ad and vidgame VFX and production at Digital Domain 3.0 and Mothership. He’s been with the company since 2011 when he joined as Executive Producer and was promoted to VP in 2012. Digital Domain 3.0 co-produced Oddlot and Summit/Lionsgate’s upcoming sci-fi adaptation Ender’s Game.
Digital Domain 3.0 Ups Terry Clotiaux, Rich Flier To President Posts
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Napa Valley Film Fest Says “The Show Must Go On” Despite Quakes, Sets Lineup
- Keith OIbermann's ESPN2 Program Moving; He'll Anchor Some 'SportsCenter' Shows (Video)
- Hot Trailer: 'The Pyramid'
- Lionsgate Nabs Schwarzenegger Starrer 'Maggie'; Oscilloscope Rocks With 'Jingle Bell' Docu
- Kathryn Prescott Joins CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'
- Hot TV Teaser: 'The Affair'