David Janollari Entertainment, the production company former MTV head of programming Janollari launched in May in conjunction with a pod deal at Universal TV, has hired Anne-Marie McGintee and Chris Markey as VP of development. The company has already sold a couple of projects to NBC, multi-camera comedy Gifted from writer David Bickel and a romantic comedy from writer Paul Ruehl. McGintee reunites with Janollari — she previously worked as director of development of scripted series at MTV under him. Markey was most recently manager of drama development and current programming at Chernin Entertainment.
David Janollari’s Company Hires Executives
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over