David Janollari Entertainment, the production company former MTV head of programming Janollari launched in May in conjunction with a pod deal at Universal TV, has hired Anne-Marie McGintee and Chris Markey as VP of development. The company has already sold a couple of projects to NBC, multi-camera comedy Gifted from writer David Bickel and a romantic comedy from writer Paul Ruehl. McGintee reunites with Janollari — she previously worked as director of development of scripted series at MTV under him. Markey was most recently manager of drama development and current programming at Chernin Entertainment.
David Janollari’s Company Hires Executives
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'The Flash' & 'Jane the Virgin' Get Full-Season Orders At CW
- 'The Bridge' Cancelled By FX After 2 Seasons
- 'Faking It' Gets Order For 10 More Episodes From MTV
- Christian Slater To Star In USA Pilot 'Mr. Robot'
- IFC Ups Christine Lubrano To SVP Original Programming, Hires Development Execs