David Janollari Entertainment, the production company former MTV head of programming Janollari launched in May in conjunction with a pod deal at Universal TV, has hired Anne-Marie McGintee and Chris Markey as VP of development. The company has already sold a couple of projects to NBC, multi-camera comedy Gifted from writer David Bickel and a romantic comedy from writer Paul Ruehl. McGintee reunites with Janollari — she previously worked as director of development of scripted series at MTV under him. Markey was most recently manager of drama development and current programming at Chernin Entertainment.
David Janollari’s Company Hires Executives
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'
- NBC Cancels 'Working The Engels'
- Fox Buys Sibling Rivalry Comedy From Dana Klein With Put Pilot Commitment
- Showtime Renews 'Ray Donovan' & 'Masters Of Sex' For Third Season