The hedge fund run by CEO Daniel Loeb has revealed a stake in Disney worth $115M, as disclosed in a filing on his holdings as of June 30. Third Point‘s stake amount to less than 1 percent of Disney, or 1.8M shares. This adds to Third Point’s Hollywood holdings in Sony and MGM.
Daniel Loeb’s Third Point Unveils $115M Stake In Disney
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV
- Scott Pelley Anchors 'CBS Evening News' From Havana - Video
- 'Team America: World Police' Replaces 'The Interview' At Texas Theater
- Michael Roark Joins 'Wild For The Night'; Tina Casciani Cast In 'Bleed For This'
- Hollywood Hits Twitter To Vent Anger About 'The Interview' Being Pulled