The hedge fund run by CEO Daniel Loeb has revealed a stake in Disney worth $115M, as disclosed in a filing on his holdings as of June 30. Third Point‘s stake amount to less than 1 percent of Disney, or 1.8M shares. This adds to Third Point’s Hollywood holdings in Sony and MGM.
Daniel Loeb’s Third Point Unveils $115M Stake In Disney
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Says Yes To No. 1, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, 'St. Vincent,' 'Birdman' Expand - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC