The hedge fund run by CEO Daniel Loeb has revealed a stake in Disney worth $115M, as disclosed in a filing on his holdings as of June 30. Third Point‘s stake amount to less than 1 percent of Disney, or 1.8M shares. This adds to Third Point’s Hollywood holdings in Sony and MGM.
Daniel Loeb’s Third Point Unveils $115M Stake In Disney
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue
- Olafur Darri Olafsson Joins AMC Comedy Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Shohreh Aghdashloo & Steven Strait In 'The Expanse'
- A24, DirecTV Acquire Liam Hemsworth Thriller 'Cut Bank'
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video
- David Yates In Talks For 'Harry Potter' Spin-Off 'Fantastic Beasts'
- Damon Lindelof Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video