EXCLUSIVE: Writer-producer Dan Fogelman, creator/executive producer of ABC’s The Neighbors, has closed an overall deal with ABC Studios, the studio behind the comedy series. Under the pact, Fogelman will continue to work on The Neighbors, which returns for a second season on September 20, while also developing new projects for the studio. Fogelman, who exec produces The Neighbors with Kapital Entertainment’s Aaron Kaplan, is very important to ABC/ABC Studios’ parent the Disney Co. on the feature animation side. He is behind the blockbuster Pixar franchise Cars and also wrote hits Bolt and Tangled. Additionally, he penned Warner Bros’ Fred Claus and Crazy Stupid Love, and Paramount’s The Guilt Trip. Fogelman, repped by WME, Management 360 and Felker, Toczek, just wrapped the Al Pacino/Annette Bening starrer Imagine, which he wrote and directed, and he also wrote the upcoming Jon Turteltaub-directed Last Vegas starring Michael Douglas and Robert De Niro.
Dan Fogelman Signs Overall Deal With ABC Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- Daniel Wu To Star In AMC Martial Arts Drama Series 'Badlands'
- Hacker Drama 'Mr. Robot' Picked Up To Series By USA
- 'People Magazine Awards' Sluggish In Debut, 'Big Bang' Tops Slow Thursday
- David Fincher Shepherding HBO Comedy About 1980s Music Video Industry
- David Fincher & James Ellroy Developing 1950s Los Angeles Drama For HBO
- Barbie Kligman Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios