EXCLUSIVE: Writer-producer Dan Fogelman, creator/executive producer of ABC’s The Neighbors, has closed an overall deal with ABC Studios, the studio behind the comedy series. Under the pact, Fogelman will continue to work on The Neighbors, which returns for a second season on September 20, while also developing new projects for the studio. Fogelman, who exec produces The Neighbors with Kapital Entertainment’s Aaron Kaplan, is very important to ABC/ABC Studios’ parent the Disney Co. on the feature animation side. He is behind the blockbuster Pixar franchise Cars and also wrote hits Bolt and Tangled. Additionally, he penned Warner Bros’ Fred Claus and Crazy Stupid Love, and Paramount’s The Guilt Trip. Fogelman, repped by WME, Management 360 and Felker, Toczek, just wrapped the Al Pacino/Annette Bening starrer Imagine, which he wrote and directed, and he also wrote the upcoming Jon Turteltaub-directed Last Vegas starring Michael Douglas and Robert De Niro.
Dan Fogelman Signs Overall Deal With ABC Studios
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates