The CW has revealed the key art designs for its three new fall series The Originals, The Tomorrow People and Reign. Check them out: Vampire Diaries‘ spinoff The Originals centers on Vampire‘s original family members Klaus (Joseph Morgan), Elijah (Daniel Gillies) and Rebekah (Claire Holt) as they find a new home in New Orleans, a city now run by Klaus’s former protégée Marcel (Charles Michael Davis). The key art features Morgan (back center), Gillies (back right), Holt (back left) and Davis (front seated). The Tomorrow People stars Robbie Amell as a young man with special abilities that he is only beginning to understand. The key art features Amell (center), Peyton List (left) and Luke Mitchell (right). Reign stars Adelaide Kane in the untold story of the young Mary, Queen of Scots. The key art features Kane (center), Torrance Coombs (left) and Toby Regbo (right).
CW Unveils Key Art For Its New Fall Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed