The CW has revealed the key art designs for its three new fall series The Originals, The Tomorrow People and Reign. Check them out: Vampire Diaries‘ spinoff The Originals centers on Vampire‘s original family members Klaus (Joseph Morgan), Elijah (Daniel Gillies) and Rebekah (Claire Holt) as they find a new home in New Orleans, a city now run by Klaus’s former protégée Marcel (Charles Michael Davis). The key art features Morgan (back center), Gillies (back right), Holt (back left) and Davis (front seated). The Tomorrow People stars Robbie Amell as a young man with special abilities that he is only beginning to understand. The key art features Amell (center), Peyton List (left) and Luke Mitchell (right). Reign stars Adelaide Kane in the untold story of the young Mary, Queen of Scots. The key art features Kane (center), Torrance Coombs (left) and Toby Regbo (right).
CW Unveils Key Art For Its New Fall Series
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Team
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa