The CW has revealed the key art designs for its three new fall series The Originals, The Tomorrow People and Reign. Check them out: Vampire Diaries‘ spinoff The Originals centers on Vampire‘s original family members Klaus (Joseph Morgan), Elijah (Daniel Gillies) and Rebekah (Claire Holt) as they find a new home in New Orleans, a city now run by Klaus’s former protégée Marcel (Charles Michael Davis). The key art features Morgan (back center), Gillies (back right), Holt (back left) and Davis (front seated). The Tomorrow People stars Robbie Amell as a young man with special abilities that he is only beginning to understand. The key art features Amell (center), Peyton List (left) and Luke Mitchell (right). Reign stars Adelaide Kane in the untold story of the young Mary, Queen of Scots. The key art features Kane (center), Torrance Coombs (left) and Toby Regbo (right).
CW Unveils Key Art For Its New Fall Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Cristela' Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens 'Possible Goodbye' Letter To Fans, Addresses Show's Potential End & Legacy
Latest TV News
- ‘Cristela’ Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens ‘Possible Goodbye’ Letter To Fans, Addresses Show’s Potential End…
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…