Five years after Gilmore Girls ended its run on the CW, star Lauren Graham is back at the network, this time as a series creator. The CW has put in development Someday, Someday, Maybe, a drama based on Graham’s debut novel, which was published in April. Graham will write the script for the project, from Gilmore Girls producer Warner Bros TV and Ellen DeGeneres‘ studio-based A Very Good Production. Someday, Someday, Maybe, which is expected to keep the book’s witty tone, centers on a young woman with six months left on her three-year plan to make a career as an actress in New York City. Graham is executive producing with Very Good Production’s DeGeneres and Jeff Kleeman. Graham, who stars on NBC’s Parenthood, is with ICM Partners, manager John Carrabino and attorney Adam Kaller.
CW Buys Lauren Graham Drama Project Produced By Ellen DeGeneres
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Netflix Emma Stone-Jonah Hill Series ‘Maniac’ From Cary Fukunaga Finds Writer
- ‘Bonus Family’ Comedy Based On Swedish Format Set At NBC From Mandeville TV
- ABC Buys Female Ensemble Comedy From ‘Faking It’ Creators
- Ellen Wong Joins Netflix’s ‘G.L.O.W.; ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Adds Sydney Morton
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur