Original CSI cast member George Eads will miss at least portion of the crime series’ upcoming 14th season over a personnel issue. It is understood that Eads got into an altercation with a pregnant writer on the show over what was described as creative issues. “George Eads will not appear in several episodes during the first half of the season,” CSI producer CBS TV Studios said in a statement. “We look forward to him returning to CSI very soon.” It is unclear when Eads, who is under contract, will rejoin the show. Last year, another regular on a CBS/CBS TV Studios drama, Jennifer Esposito of Blue Bloods, was put on a temporary leave and never returned. For Eads, this is the second time off CSI after he was briefly fired over salary demands during 2004 renegotiations.
‘CSI’s George Eads On Leave Of Absence Over On-Set Altercation
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…