Marg Helgenberger is returning for the 300th episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, set to air October 23. Helgenberger, who’s starring in the new CBS drama Intelligence, will reprise her original character Catherine Willows who returns to help solve a cold case that has haunted the team for 14 years. The milestone episode will be celebrated without the other original longtime lead, William Petersen, who played Dr. Gilbert “Gil” Grissom. Helgenberger appeared for 12 seasons on CBS’ CSI before her last episode aired on January 25, 2012. The 14th season of CSI premieres September 25 at 10 PM.
Marg Helgenberger Returns For ‘CSI’s 300th Episode
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company
- Ghost-Hunter Drama Set To Haunt BBC America & BBC One