Marg Helgenberger is returning for the 300th episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, set to air October 23. Helgenberger, who’s starring in the new CBS drama Intelligence, will reprise her original character Catherine Willows who returns to help solve a cold case that has haunted the team for 14 years. The milestone episode will be celebrated without the other original longtime lead, William Petersen, who played Dr. Gilbert “Gil” Grissom. Helgenberger appeared for 12 seasons on CBS’ CSI before her last episode aired on January 25, 2012. The 14th season of CSI premieres September 25 at 10 PM.
Marg Helgenberger Returns For ‘CSI’s 300th Episode
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Seth Rogen To Play Walter Cronkite In 'Newsflash;' David Gordon Green-Helmed Pic On CBS JFK Assassination Coverage
'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don't Come Easily
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To “Do Anything” When “Begging” For Campaign Contributions
- eOne Strikes First-Look Deal With Emily Mortimer’s King Bee Productions
- Film & TV Firms To Breathe Easier: European Parliament Votes Against ‘Country Of Origin’ Proposals
- BBC Backs Bansky Doc; Sundance London; BBC One Lines Up Saturday Night Format – Global Briefs
- ‘Victoria’: Jenna Coleman To Return As ITV & PBS Bring Back Royal Drama
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Kyle MacLachlan Responds To Landing Golden Globe Nomination 26 Years After Winning For Original Series