The new FXX network has inked a three-year deal with the Academy Of Television Arts & Sciences to broadcast the Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards. This year’s ceremony will be taped live September 15 and air on the network September 21 at 9 PM, with an encore at midnight. Spike Jones Jr will return to produce the telecast for the 19th year. ReelzChannel had broadcast the event on a similar tape-delay basis the past two years and before that the Creative Arts were at E! the past nine years. FXX launches September 2.
FXX To Air Creative Arts Emmys Ceremony
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years