The new FXX network has inked a three-year deal with the Academy Of Television Arts & Sciences to broadcast the Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards. This year’s ceremony will be taped live September 15 and air on the network September 21 at 9 PM, with an encore at midnight. Spike Jones Jr will return to produce the telecast for the 19th year. ReelzChannel had broadcast the event on a similar tape-delay basis the past two years and before that the Creative Arts were at E! the past nine years. FXX launches September 2.
FXX To Air Creative Arts Emmys Ceremony
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Deleted Scene Features Tom Hardy, Prince Harry & Prince William As Storm Troopers
'The Assassination Of Gianni Versace' Season Finale: What Does Designer's Murder Mean 20 Years Later?
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
'Once Upon A Time' Series Finale: Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, Josh Dallas & Emilie de Ravin Returning
Latest Awardsline News
- Daytime Emmy Nominations: 'General Hospital' Leads Programs & CBS Tops Networks
- Denzel Washington To Receive New Dramatists’ 2018 Distinguished Achievement Award
- Film Academy Investigating President John Bailey For Sexual Harassment
- SXSW Film Festival Jury Awards: ‘Thunder Road’ By Jim Cummings Wins Narrative
- Deadline’s Contenders Emmys: Invites Out Today For April 15 Event; Star-Filled Lineup Includes Record 100+…
- Frances McDormand’s Oscar Stolen & Recovered; Suspect, Who Posted Video On Facebook, Is Charged