Season 2 of Syfy‘s time-traveling police drama Continuum premiered to 1.42 million total viewers in early June, slightly better than the first-season debut numbers for the Canadian import, which had already been renewed for a third season north of the border. That made today’s news of a renewal by Syfy all but certain. The network said today it has ordered 13 episodes to air in 2014. The series, starring Rachel Nichols and Victor Webster, is a Showcase original series produced by Reunion Pictures in association with Canada’s Shaw Media.
Syfy Renews ‘Continuum’ For Season 3
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Relativity Teams With Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Daley On 'All Day And A Night'
- EMMYS: Mindy Kaling, Liev Schreiber, Kate Walsh & More Join Presenters List
- Damon Lindelof Pens 'Lost'-Themed Episode Of 'Phineas And Ferb'
- Paramount Sets October 'Men, Women & Children' Dates
- Ving Rhames Boards 'Operator'; 'Threshold' Ramps Up; Five Join 'Clavius'
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue