EXCLUSIVE: Cole Hauser is set to star opposite Thandie Newton on the upcoming second season of DirecTV‘s original drama Rogue, which will air in 2014 on Audience. Hauser succeeds Marton Csokas, whose character’s arc came to an end at the end of Season 1. After finally avenging her son’s death, in Season 2 Grace Travis (Newton) moves on with her life and is assigned, as a handler, to an FBI task force investigating a local prostitution ring. However, when circumstances conspire against her, Grace is faced with the difficult decision to go back undercover inside a security firm founded by Ethan (Hauser). A former soldier who left law school to enlist in the military after 9/11, Ethan runs his security firm with three former military buddies who are all united by a terrible secret, a dark event that has quietly haunted them for years. Production of the second season of Rogue, from eOne and Greenroom Entertainment, is slated to begin in September in Vancouver. Hauser, repped by IAM Management, APA and Morris Yorn, recently appeared in A Good Day To Die Hard and Olympus Has Fallen and will be making his directorial debut on The Westies. His series credits include K-Ville and Chase.
Cole Hauser Joins DirecTV’s ‘Rogue’ As New Male Lead
What's Hot on Deadline
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel