Cinedigm has inked a deal on the animated CG show The Hive, the youngster franchise catering to the pre-school set aired globally in 150 international markets including Disney Junior. The pact with Hive Enterprises, Bejuba! and Disney Junior covers North American home video, VOD, and digital rights to all 26 half-hour episodes of the series about the Bee Family – Buzzbee, Pappa Bee, Mamma Bee, and Rubee – who live in Honeybee Hive. The show debuted on Disney Junior in 2012. Joester Loria Group reps US licenting with domestic and international brand partners extending across puzzles, iOS and other apps, educational toys, furniture, plush toys, music, and more. Cinedigm will put out three new Hive DVDs on November 5 in addition to a digital release for Season One: A Very Buzzbee Christmas, Buzzbee’s Family Adventures, and Party in Honeybee Hive.
Cinedigm Lands Home Vid, VOD Rights To Kids Franchise ‘The Hive’
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To "Do Anything" When "Begging" For Campaign Contributions
Latest TV News
- SXSW Announces Lyor Cohen As Keynote, ‘This Is Us’, ‘The Chi’ Cast & Creators As…
- ‘Caught In Providence’ Court Show Picked Up By Fox Stations For Fall 2018
- Keaton Jones’ Mom On Confederate Flag: “We’re Not Racist”, She Tells Morning News Shows
- BritBox Steals March On SVOD Rivals With ‘Vera’ Deal
- Sen. Gillibrand Responds To Donald Trump’s Vulgar Tweet: “You Cannot Silence Me”
- Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To “Do Anything” When “Begging” For…