Cinedigm has inked a deal on the animated CG show The Hive, the youngster franchise catering to the pre-school set aired globally in 150 international markets including Disney Junior. The pact with Hive Enterprises, Bejuba! and Disney Junior covers North American home video, VOD, and digital rights to all 26 half-hour episodes of the series about the Bee Family – Buzzbee, Pappa Bee, Mamma Bee, and Rubee – who live in Honeybee Hive. The show debuted on Disney Junior in 2012. Joester Loria Group reps US licenting with domestic and international brand partners extending across puzzles, iOS and other apps, educational toys, furniture, plush toys, music, and more. Cinedigm will put out three new Hive DVDs on November 5 in addition to a digital release for Season One: A Very Buzzbee Christmas, Buzzbee’s Family Adventures, and Party in Honeybee Hive.
Cinedigm Lands Home Vid, VOD Rights To Kids Franchise ‘The Hive’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed