In typical Bravo fashion, the channel today announced the day after a season finale that one of its series is coming back. In this case, it’s Million Dollar Listing New York which will be back for a third cycle. Produced by World of Wonder, the reality show about a trio of real estate agents closed out its second season last night with a viewership and demo high. Million Dollar Listing New York pulled in 1.6 million viewers on Wednesday night with 829,000 among adults 18-49. Those results were up a stellar 41% in viewership and 46% in the demo over the series’ July 24 show. They were also up over the 1.066 million viewers and 579,000 adults 18-49 that the show’s Season 1 finale garnered on May 2, 2012. Overall, Season 2 of Million Dollar Listing New York was up 16% in viewership from the season before and up 19% in the demo to 1.1 million viewers and 578,000 among adults 18-49.
Bravo Renews ‘Million Dollar Listing NY’ For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'South Park's Donald Trump Argues That Vote For Hillary Clinton Is Vote Against New 'Star Wars' Movie
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Tribune Media Extends Food Network Partnership With Scripps Networks
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot