In typical Bravo fashion, the channel today announced the day after a season finale that one of its series is coming back. In this case, it’s Million Dollar Listing New York which will be back for a third cycle. Produced by World of Wonder, the reality show about a trio of real estate agents closed out its second season last night with a viewership and demo high. Million Dollar Listing New York pulled in 1.6 million viewers on Wednesday night with 829,000 among adults 18-49. Those results were up a stellar 41% in viewership and 46% in the demo over the series’ July 24 show. They were also up over the 1.066 million viewers and 579,000 adults 18-49 that the show’s Season 1 finale garnered on May 2, 2012. Overall, Season 2 of Million Dollar Listing New York was up 16% in viewership from the season before and up 19% in the demo to 1.1 million viewers and 578,000 among adults 18-49.
Bravo Renews ‘Million Dollar Listing NY’ For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $219M+: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest TV News
- Sam Rockwell To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ In January
- ‘SNL’: Alec Baldwin Ends War On Christmas As Omarosa Begs Forgiveness
- Gretchen Carlson To Former Fox Colleague Bill O’Reilly: “Who Are U Fooling?”
- XFL Return Rumored As WWE Head Vince McMahon Forms New Investment Venture
- ‘SNL’ Cast Member Pete Davidson Shows Off Hillary Clinton Tattoo
- Agent Olivia Metzger Leaving CAA; Clients Include Jeff Glor, Hoda Kotb: Report