In typical Bravo fashion, the channel today announced the day after a season finale that one of its series is coming back. In this case, it’s Million Dollar Listing New York which will be back for a third cycle. Produced by World of Wonder, the reality show about a trio of real estate agents closed out its second season last night with a viewership and demo high. Million Dollar Listing New York pulled in 1.6 million viewers on Wednesday night with 829,000 among adults 18-49. Those results were up a stellar 41% in viewership and 46% in the demo over the series’ July 24 show. They were also up over the 1.066 million viewers and 579,000 adults 18-49 that the show’s Season 1 finale garnered on May 2, 2012. Overall, Season 2 of Million Dollar Listing New York was up 16% in viewership from the season before and up 19% in the demo to 1.1 million viewers and 578,000 among adults 18-49.
Bravo Renews ‘Million Dollar Listing NY’ For Third Season
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Box Office Weekend: 'Fury' Wins War With $23M+; 'Book Of Life,' $16.6M to $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M; 'Best Of Me' $10M+
More From Patten
- 'Femme Fatales' Actress' Loses Legal Move Against Cinemax Late Night Series Producer
- 'Sunday Night Football' Ratings Rise, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Up Again, ABC's Night Steady
- 'Sunday Night Football' Ratings Soar Behind Peyton Manning's Record-Breaking TD Pass
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Surge, 'America's Next Top Model' Falls, 'Cristela' Steady In Week 2 As ABC Wins Night In Demo Again
- 'Foo Fighters: Sonic Highways' Review: Dominic Patten Laments HBO & Dave Grohl's Bad Note
- 'New Girl' Copyright Suit Dismissed Against Fox, Peter Chernin & WME