Charles Kennedy has been named EVP, Research and Insights, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment Group. Kennedy joins from ABC where he served as SVP of Research. Liz Mahaffey has been named EVP, Brand Strategy, where she’ll oversee strategic planning initiatives across the portfolio of networks. Mahaffey has served as EVP since 2011 where she had oversight of all research initiatives at USA, Syfy, E!, G4, Sleuth, Chiller and UniHD. The two will report to NBCU Cable Entertainment Chairman Bonnie Hammer. “Charles is at the top of his field, a talented executive with a deep knowledge of the business,” said Hammer. “Liz is one of the best big picture thinkers in the business.”
Bonnie Hammer Appoints Two Senior Executives To Her Team
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate