Charles Kennedy has been named EVP, Research and Insights, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment Group. Kennedy joins from ABC where he served as SVP of Research. Liz Mahaffey has been named EVP, Brand Strategy, where she’ll oversee strategic planning initiatives across the portfolio of networks. Mahaffey has served as EVP since 2011 where she had oversight of all research initiatives at USA, Syfy, E!, G4, Sleuth, Chiller and UniHD. The two will report to NBCU Cable Entertainment Chairman Bonnie Hammer. “Charles is at the top of his field, a talented executive with a deep knowledge of the business,” said Hammer. “Liz is one of the best big picture thinkers in the business.”
Bonnie Hammer Appoints Two Senior Executives To Her Team
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Fall Festival Verdict: Who's In, Who's Out As The 2014 Oscar Race Gets Its First Real Shot Of Adrenaline
More From Andreeva
- Mykelti Williamson To Recur (And Sing) On ABC's 'Nashville'
- Brad Copeland To Write ABC Comedy Starring Chevy Chase & Beverly D'Angelo
- Angela Kinsey To Topline & Co-Create ABC Buddy Comedy Produced By Darlene Hunt & Will Gluck
- CBS Buys Meatball Restaurant Comedy From Bill Lawrence, Jeff Astrof & All3Media With Production Commitment
- Q&A: Laurence Fishburne On 'Black-Ish' Comedic Turn, 'Hannibal' Return & 'CSI'
- AMC To Board Channel 4 Series 'Humans' As Xbox Entertainment Studios Downsizes Slate & Mulls Possible Future