Charles Kennedy has been named EVP, Research and Insights, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment Group. Kennedy joins from ABC where he served as SVP of Research. Liz Mahaffey has been named EVP, Brand Strategy, where she’ll oversee strategic planning initiatives across the portfolio of networks. Mahaffey has served as EVP since 2011 where she had oversight of all research initiatives at USA, Syfy, E!, G4, Sleuth, Chiller and UniHD. The two will report to NBCU Cable Entertainment Chairman Bonnie Hammer. “Charles is at the top of his field, a talented executive with a deep knowledge of the business,” said Hammer. “Liz is one of the best big picture thinkers in the business.”
Bonnie Hammer Appoints Two Senior Executives To Her Team
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'
- Tracy Katsky Lines Up Six Comedy Sales, Extends Deal With Kapital Entertainment
- TBS Orders 'Wrecked' Deserted Island Comedy Pilot That Echoes 'Lost'
- Peter Jacobson, Alex Neustaedter & Gonzalo Menendez Join USA Pilot 'Colony'
- Mark Gordon Co. To Adapt Novel 'Plus One', Revisit 'True Blue' For ABC