Kym Whitley, star of OWN docu-series Raising Whitley, has signed with APA in all areas. Raising Whitley debuted with 1.2 million total viewers on April 20, making it the fifth biggest premiere in the history of the OWN network. It’s currently in production on its second season, premiering in January of ’14. Whitley, who recently appeared in an episode of Baby Daddy on ABC Family, was a series regular role on NBC’s scrubbed comedy Animal Practice. Her credits include recurring roles on The Cleveland Show and 2 Broke Girls, as well as guest starring gigs on Hot In Cleveland and Grey’s Anatomy, among others. Her feature credits include We Bought a Zoo, Rango, and Along Came Polly. As a standup comedienne, Whitley also recently appeared in the OWN comedy special Wanda Sykes Presents: Herlarious.
APA Signs ‘Raising Whitley’s Kym Whitley
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest Film News
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogenous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As A…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast
- ‘Arrow’s Colton Haynes Cast In ‘Rock That Body’
- ‘Ordinary World’ Gets Fall Release Date; ‘Walden’ Adds Demián Bichir & T.J. Miller
- Belgium Selects ‘The Ardennes’ For Foreign Language Oscar Race; Korea Taps Spy Film ‘Age Of Shadows’