Kym Whitley, star of OWN docu-series Raising Whitley, has signed with APA in all areas. Raising Whitley debuted with 1.2 million total viewers on April 20, making it the fifth biggest premiere in the history of the OWN network. It’s currently in production on its second season, premiering in January of ’14. Whitley, who recently appeared in an episode of Baby Daddy on ABC Family, was a series regular role on NBC’s scrubbed comedy Animal Practice. Her credits include recurring roles on The Cleveland Show and 2 Broke Girls, as well as guest starring gigs on Hot In Cleveland and Grey’s Anatomy, among others. Her feature credits include We Bought a Zoo, Rango, and Along Came Polly. As a standup comedienne, Whitley also recently appeared in the OWN comedy special Wanda Sykes Presents: Herlarious.
APA Signs ‘Raising Whitley’s Kym Whitley
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
WGA Awards: 'Moonlight' & 'Arrival' Win Top Film Prizes; FX's 'Atlanta' & 'The Americans' Lead TV - Complete Winners List
'The Good Fight' Premiere: Showrunners On New Streaming Setup, Deleted Trump Scene, Alicia & Eli Possibly Coming Back
Latest Film News
- Google & Microsoft To Demote Piracy Sites In UK Search Results
- Kim Dotcom Loses U.S. Extradition Appeal, But Claims Victory In Copyright Ruling
- Oscars: Is ‘Moonlight’ Poised To Make History After WGA Original Screenplay Win?
- Motion Pictures Sound Editors' Golden Reel Awards: ‘Hacksaw Ridge,’ ‘Westworld’ Among Winners…
- Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards: ‘La La Land’, ‘People V. O.J. Simpson’ Among Winners…
- WGA Members Outline Top Issues In Looming Contract Negotiations – WGA Awards