Kym Whitley, star of OWN docu-series Raising Whitley, has signed with APA in all areas. Raising Whitley debuted with 1.2 million total viewers on April 20, making it the fifth biggest premiere in the history of the OWN network. It’s currently in production on its second season, premiering in January of ’14. Whitley, who recently appeared in an episode of Baby Daddy on ABC Family, was a series regular role on NBC’s scrubbed comedy Animal Practice. Her credits include recurring roles on The Cleveland Show and 2 Broke Girls, as well as guest starring gigs on Hot In Cleveland and Grey’s Anatomy, among others. Her feature credits include We Bought a Zoo, Rango, and Along Came Polly. As a standup comedienne, Whitley also recently appeared in the OWN comedy special Wanda Sykes Presents: Herlarious.
APA Signs ‘Raising Whitley’s Kym Whitley
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Film News
- Will Paramount Replace Chinese Slate Partner With U.S. $$$? Dallas-Based Investors Circling
- ‘Fall In Love’: Will This Virtual Reality Program Make You Fall In Love?
- Oscars: France Enters Robin Campillo’s ‘BPM’ In Foreign Language Race
- CAA Signs TIFF Rising Star Jessie Buckley; Primary Wave Signs ‘Human Traces’ Vinnie Bennett
- David Tennant & Elisabeth Moss’ ‘Mad To Be Normal’ Headed To Samuel Goldwyn Films
- ‘Star Wars’ Will Receive Promotional Help From Tie-Ins With Six Major Brands