Comedy writer-producer Andy Gordon has set up half-hour projects at Fox and Nickelodeon. At Fox, he has Falling Into Place, a multi-camera ensemble comedy about five college friends who, four or five years out of college, each experiences a loss and tries to overcome it. 20th TV is producing. At Nickelodeon, where Gordon previously created and executive produced True Jackson VP, he has country-themed multi-camera comedy Twang, about the four semi-spoiled children of a country music star who are relocated from their privileged life in Los Angeles to their mother’s childhood home in Leiper’s Fork, Tennessee. UTA-repped Gordon serves as co-executive producer on TV Land’s upcoming Kirstie Alley sitcom Kirstie. He was recently an executive producer on ABC’s Last Man Standing and previously worked on Fox’s The Loop and Back To You.
Andy Gordon Sells Projects To Fox, Nickelodeon
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Genius Comedy From Michelle Morgan & Aaron Kaplan
- 2014 Primetime Emmy Awards Party List
- Aaron Paul Starts Production Company, Inks First-Look Deal With Sony TV
- 'Emerald City' Not Going Forward At NBC
- 'Bates Motel's Freddie Highmore & Kerry Ehrin Sell Romantic Comedy To NBC
- Stephen Gaghan To Direct AMC Pilot 'White City'