The crime reporter with nearly 4,000 Los Angeles Times bylines and countless radio and TV interviews to his name is headed to the small screen for good. LA Observed reports that Andrew Blankstein is leaving the paper for a gig at NBC News as an on-air reporter focusing on West Coast investigations.
Andrew Blankstein Joins NBC News After 23 Years At LA Times
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake