The crime reporter with nearly 4,000 Los Angeles Times bylines and countless radio and TV interviews to his name is headed to the small screen for good. LA Observed reports that Andrew Blankstein is leaving the paper for a gig at NBC News as an on-air reporter focusing on West Coast investigations.
Andrew Blankstein Joins NBC News After 23 Years At LA Times
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners