EXCLUSIVE: It’s been a fast rise for Amelia Rose Blaire on True Blood. She joined the HBO vampire drama as recurring for the recent sixth season, playing Governor’s daughter and vampire-rights-activist-turned-vampire Willa Burrell. Blaire ended up appearing in virtually every episode and is now being promoted to series regular. Production on True Blood‘s seventh season is expected to begin in December. Blaire is repped by Bauman, Redanty & Shaul and Jeremy Small.
Amelia Rose Blaire Upped To Regular On HBO’s ‘True Blood’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Battling For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series