After a lengthy search, Amber Tamblyn has been tapped for the buzzy new role on veteran CBS comedy Two And A Half Men. Tamblyn will play Jenny, Charlie Harper’s (former 2.5 Men star Charlie Sheen) illegitimate daughter. Jenny has moved to L.A. to pursue acting and connect with what’s left of her family. In a twist, she likes everything her dad liked, including women. For now, Tamblyn is set to recur in five episodes. But if it pops, the character could potentially become a co-lead on the show alongside stars Jon Cryer and Ashton Kutcher, filling the void left by the departure as a regular of original co-lead Angus T. Jones (aka the “half” in Two And A Half Men). There is a scenario for Jenny to eventually move in with Walden (Kutcher) and her uncle Alan Harper (Cryer). Tamblyn, repped by UTA, Hyler Management and Sloane Offer Weber Dern, got her break on CBS as the lead of Joan Of Arcadia and also did a season-long arc on Fox’s House.
Amber Tamblyn To Play Charlie Harper’s Lesbian Daughter On ‘Two And A Half Men’
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest TV News
- T-Mobile Acquires Layer3 TV, Plans To Roll Out Pay-TV Bundle In 2018
- Donald Trump Accusers Score Ratings Boost For ‘Megyn Kelly Today’
- Comedy Central Picks Up Off-Network Syndication Rights To ‘The Office’
- SAG Awards Nominations: ‘Three Billboards’ Tops Film List, Netflix Leads In TV
- SAG Awards Nominations: The Scorecards
- ‘Mr. Robot’ Renewed For Season 4 By USA Network