After a lengthy search, Amber Tamblyn has been tapped for the buzzy new role on veteran CBS comedy Two And A Half Men. Tamblyn will play Jenny, Charlie Harper’s (former 2.5 Men star Charlie Sheen) illegitimate daughter. Jenny has moved to L.A. to pursue acting and connect with what’s left of her family. In a twist, she likes everything her dad liked, including women. For now, Tamblyn is set to recur in five episodes. But if it pops, the character could potentially become a co-lead on the show alongside stars Jon Cryer and Ashton Kutcher, filling the void left by the departure as a regular of original co-lead Angus T. Jones (aka the “half” in Two And A Half Men). There is a scenario for Jenny to eventually move in with Walden (Kutcher) and her uncle Alan Harper (Cryer). Tamblyn, repped by UTA, Hyler Management and Sloane Offer Weber Dern, got her break on CBS as the lead of Joan Of Arcadia and also did a season-long arc on Fox’s House.
Amber Tamblyn To Play Charlie Harper’s Lesbian Daughter On ‘Two And A Half Men’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'