After a lengthy search, Amber Tamblyn has been tapped for the buzzy new role on veteran CBS comedy Two And A Half Men. Tamblyn will play Jenny, Charlie Harper’s (former 2.5 Men star Charlie Sheen) illegitimate daughter. Jenny has moved to L.A. to pursue acting and connect with what’s left of her family. In a twist, she likes everything her dad liked, including women. For now, Tamblyn is set to recur in five episodes. But if it pops, the character could potentially become a co-lead on the show alongside stars Jon Cryer and Ashton Kutcher, filling the void left by the departure as a regular of original co-lead Angus T. Jones (aka the “half” in Two And A Half Men). There is a scenario for Jenny to eventually move in with Walden (Kutcher) and her uncle Alan Harper (Cryer). Tamblyn, repped by UTA, Hyler Management and Sloane Offer Weber Dern, got her break on CBS as the lead of Joan Of Arcadia and also did a season-long arc on Fox’s House.
Amber Tamblyn To Play Charlie Harper’s Lesbian Daughter On ‘Two And A Half Men’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Aasif Mandvi Getting ‘Younger’; Robert Craighead Joins ‘Future Man’
- MTV Movie & TV Awards On Collision Course With Potential Writers Strike
- Bill O’Reilly “Set A High Bar,” Tucker Carlson Says In Debut In ‘O’Reilly Factor’ Slot
- Faye Dunaway Talks Feeling "Guilty" About Oscars Best Picture Snafu On 'NBC Nightly News With Lester Holt'
- ‘Flip Or Flop’ Stars Christina & Tarek El Moussa To Return For Season 7
- WGA Members Approve Strike Authorization In Historic Turnout