After a lengthy search, Amber Tamblyn has been tapped for the buzzy new role on veteran CBS comedy Two And A Half Men. Tamblyn will play Jenny, Charlie Harper’s (former 2.5 Men star Charlie Sheen) illegitimate daughter. Jenny has moved to L.A. to pursue acting and connect with what’s left of her family. In a twist, she likes everything her dad liked, including women. For now, Tamblyn is set to recur in five episodes. But if it pops, the character could potentially become a co-lead on the show alongside stars Jon Cryer and Ashton Kutcher, filling the void left by the departure as a regular of original co-lead Angus T. Jones (aka the “half” in Two And A Half Men). There is a scenario for Jenny to eventually move in with Walden (Kutcher) and her uncle Alan Harper (Cryer). Tamblyn, repped by UTA, Hyler Management and Sloane Offer Weber Dern, got her break on CBS as the lead of Joan Of Arcadia and also did a season-long arc on Fox’s House.
Amber Tamblyn To Play Charlie Harper’s Lesbian Daughter On ‘Two And A Half Men’
What's Hot on Deadline
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview