After a lengthy search, Amber Tamblyn has been tapped for the buzzy new role on veteran CBS comedy Two And A Half Men. Tamblyn will play Jenny, Charlie Harper’s (former 2.5 Men star Charlie Sheen) illegitimate daughter. Jenny has moved to L.A. to pursue acting and connect with what’s left of her family. In a twist, she likes everything her dad liked, including women. For now, Tamblyn is set to recur in five episodes. But if it pops, the character could potentially become a co-lead on the show alongside stars Jon Cryer and Ashton Kutcher, filling the void left by the departure as a regular of original co-lead Angus T. Jones (aka the “half” in Two And A Half Men). There is a scenario for Jenny to eventually move in with Walden (Kutcher) and her uncle Alan Harper (Cryer). Tamblyn, repped by UTA, Hyler Management and Sloane Offer Weber Dern, got her break on CBS as the lead of Joan Of Arcadia and also did a season-long arc on Fox’s House.
Amber Tamblyn To Play Charlie Harper’s Lesbian Daughter On ‘Two And A Half Men’
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- CNN Gun Violence Town Hall Trounces Competition In Early Tally
- ‘Killing Eve’: First Trailer For BBC America Drama Starring Sandra Oh & Jodie Comer
- ‘Safe Harbor’: Josh Randall & Vanessa Vasquez Cast In ABC Drama Pilot
- ‘Harry & Meghan’: Lifetime’s ‘A Royal Romance’ Casts Its Prince William & Catherine…
- Tiffany Haddish Set To Host 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards
- ‘The Flash’: Candice Patton Suits Up As Superhero For The First Time