Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, who co-penned both installments of Paramount’s current Star Trek franchise, are returning for the next one. The first sequel, Star Trek Into Darkness, has grossed $450M worldwide since its May 16 release.
Alex Kurtzman & Roberto Orci In Negotiations To Write Next ‘Star Trek’ Pic
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Latest Film News
- 'Flower' Blooms In Trio Of Pots; 'Keep The Change' Solid: Specialty Box Office
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize: Report
- ‘Tomb Raider’ Tops $100M Offshore, Digs Up $41M In China – International Box Office
- ‘The Shape Of Water’ Has Fairy Tale $10M+ China Opening; Crosses $100M Overseas
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners