A couple weeks before its August 20 debut, and just days after its cancelled appearance at Summer TV Press Tour 2013 to take questions from The Reporters Who Cover Television, Al Jazeera America announced Patricia Sabga, Duarte Geraldino, and Stacey Tisdale have been named correspondents for its Real Money With Ali Velshi financial program. They will also provide live business news coverage throughout the day. Sabga previously worked as senior business editor and chief business news anchor for CNN Headline News, reporting live from the New York Stock Exchange. Geraldino, a former Wall Street corporate finance analyst, has contributed reports to Bloomberg TV and the CBS Affiliate News Service. Tisdale is a former financial correspondent for PBS’s Need To Know who also reported for various CNN channels and for various CBS News platforms.
Al Jazeera America Hires Former CNN, Bloomberg Business News Reporters
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Connie Britton Exits In Plot Twist, Reflects On Her 4.5 Seasons
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?