A couple weeks before its August 20 debut, and just days after its cancelled appearance at Summer TV Press Tour 2013 to take questions from The Reporters Who Cover Television, Al Jazeera America announced Patricia Sabga, Duarte Geraldino, and Stacey Tisdale have been named correspondents for its Real Money With Ali Velshi financial program. They will also provide live business news coverage throughout the day. Sabga previously worked as senior business editor and chief business news anchor for CNN Headline News, reporting live from the New York Stock Exchange. Geraldino, a former Wall Street corporate finance analyst, has contributed reports to Bloomberg TV and the CBS Affiliate News Service. Tisdale is a former financial correspondent for PBS’s Need To Know who also reported for various CNN channels and for various CBS News platforms.
Al Jazeera America Hires Former CNN, Bloomberg Business News Reporters
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed