A couple weeks before its August 20 debut, and just days after its cancelled appearance at Summer TV Press Tour 2013 to take questions from The Reporters Who Cover Television, Al Jazeera America announced Patricia Sabga, Duarte Geraldino, and Stacey Tisdale have been named correspondents for its Real Money With Ali Velshi financial program. They will also provide live business news coverage throughout the day. Sabga previously worked as senior business editor and chief business news anchor for CNN Headline News, reporting live from the New York Stock Exchange. Geraldino, a former Wall Street corporate finance analyst, has contributed reports to Bloomberg TV and the CBS Affiliate News Service. Tisdale is a former financial correspondent for PBS’s Need To Know who also reported for various CNN channels and for various CBS News platforms.
Al Jazeera America Hires Former CNN, Bloomberg Business News Reporters
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Seth Rogen To Play Walter Cronkite In 'Newsflash;' David Gordon Green-Helmed Pic On CBS JFK Assassination Coverage
'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don't Come Easily
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To “Do Anything” When “Begging” For…
- eOne Strikes First-Look Deal With Emily Mortimer’s King Bee Productions
- Film & TV Firms To Breathe Easier: European Parliament Votes Against ‘Country Of Origin’ Proposals
- BBC Backs Bansky Doc; Sundance London; BBC One Lines Up Saturday Night Format – Global Briefs
- ‘Victoria’: Jenna Coleman To Return As ITV & PBS Bring Back Royal Drama
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Kyle MacLachlan Responds To Landing Golden Globe Nomination 26 Years After Winning For…