A couple weeks before its August 20 debut, and just days after its cancelled appearance at Summer TV Press Tour 2013 to take questions from The Reporters Who Cover Television, Al Jazeera America announced Patricia Sabga, Duarte Geraldino, and Stacey Tisdale have been named correspondents for its Real Money With Ali Velshi financial program. They will also provide live business news coverage throughout the day. Sabga previously worked as senior business editor and chief business news anchor for CNN Headline News, reporting live from the New York Stock Exchange. Geraldino, a former Wall Street corporate finance analyst, has contributed reports to Bloomberg TV and the CBS Affiliate News Service. Tisdale is a former financial correspondent for PBS’s Need To Know who also reported for various CNN channels and for various CBS News platforms.
Al Jazeera America Hires Former CNN, Bloomberg Business News Reporters
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series