EXCLUSIVE: It’s business as usual for ABC and Prospect Park. The network has given a script commitment plus penalty to Limelight, a drama project from writer-playwright Kelly Masterson (Before The Devil Knows You’re Dead) who is executive producing with Prospect Park’s Jeff Kwatinetz and Josh Barry. Limelight, produced by ABC Studios, chronicles a murder trial that becomes a national media obsession, thrusting the lives of the accused, the prosecution, the defense, and everyone in between into the public spotlight. ABC and Prospect Park too are involved in litigation, a $25 million case over soaps All My Children and One Life To Live. This marks a reunion for Barry and ABC and ABC Studios where he was a drama development executive for a decade before joining Prospect Park. Masterson most recently penned NatGeo’s upcoming Killing Kennedy and co-wrote the upcoming feature Snowpiercer.
ABC Developing Murder Trial Drama From Kelly Masterson & Prospect Park
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot