EXCLUSIVE: It’s business as usual for ABC and Prospect Park. The network has given a script commitment plus penalty to Limelight, a drama project from writer-playwright Kelly Masterson (Before The Devil Knows You’re Dead) who is executive producing with Prospect Park’s Jeff Kwatinetz and Josh Barry. Limelight, produced by ABC Studios, chronicles a murder trial that becomes a national media obsession, thrusting the lives of the accused, the prosecution, the defense, and everyone in between into the public spotlight. ABC and Prospect Park too are involved in litigation, a $25 million case over soaps All My Children and One Life To Live. This marks a reunion for Barry and ABC and ABC Studios where he was a drama development executive for a decade before joining Prospect Park. Masterson most recently penned NatGeo’s upcoming Killing Kennedy and co-wrote the upcoming feature Snowpiercer.
ABC Developing Murder Trial Drama From Kelly Masterson & Prospect Park
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'