EXCLUSIVE: Up and coming Australian actor Sullivan Stapleton has committed to star in Kill Me Three Times, the Krive Stenders-directed crime thriller. Production begins in the fall in Australia. This is a movie that has been kicking around for several years, and Stapleton circled it before. It helps that Stapleton, memorable in a short burst in the film Animal Kingdom, next plays the lead in the Warner Bros spinoff 300: Rise Of An Empire. He also stars in the Cinemax series Strike Back, with the show’s third season premiering last Friday. 300: Rise Of An Empire opens next March. Stapleton is repped by WME and United Management in Australia.
‘300’s Sullivan Stapleton Signs For Aussie Crime Thriller ‘Kill Me Three Times’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Dominant With $277M WW; ‘La La’ Lands $200M+ Overseas; ‘XXX’ Tops In China – International…
- [PHOTOS] 2017 Oscar Nominees Part 2: Emma Stone, Matt Damon, Natalie Portman, Justin Timberlake & More
- 'I Am Not Your Negro' Tops $3.2M, 'Everybody Loves Somebody' Opens at $1M – Specialty Box Office
- Mark Duplass Urges Oscar Win For Barry Jenkins’ ‘Moonlight’
- Holdovers Reign Over Presidents’ Day Weekend, But Why Did The New Releases Tank?
- CAS Awards: ‘La La Land’, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Among Winners – Full List