EXCLUSIVE: Up and coming Australian actor Sullivan Stapleton has committed to star in Kill Me Three Times, the Krive Stenders-directed crime thriller. Production begins in the fall in Australia. This is a movie that has been kicking around for several years, and Stapleton circled it before. It helps that Stapleton, memorable in a short burst in the film Animal Kingdom, next plays the lead in the Warner Bros spinoff 300: Rise Of An Empire. He also stars in the Cinemax series Strike Back, with the show’s third season premiering last Friday. 300: Rise Of An Empire opens next March. Stapleton is repped by WME and United Management in Australia.
‘300’s Sullivan Stapleton Signs For Aussie Crime Thriller ‘Kill Me Three Times’
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Fleming Jr
- Charles Sipkins Exiting Sony As Corporate PR Head
- Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In Janis Joplin Biopic
- Katee Sackhoff Gets 'Girl Flu'
- Richard Linklater Cast For Career Achievement Award
- Josh Boone Says Warner Bros Will Turn Stephen King's 'The Stand' Into Four Films