EXCLUSIVE: Up and coming Australian actor Sullivan Stapleton has committed to star in Kill Me Three Times, the Krive Stenders-directed crime thriller. Production begins in the fall in Australia. This is a movie that has been kicking around for several years, and Stapleton circled it before. It helps that Stapleton, memorable in a short burst in the film Animal Kingdom, next plays the lead in the Warner Bros spinoff 300: Rise Of An Empire. He also stars in the Cinemax series Strike Back, with the show’s third season premiering last Friday. 300: Rise Of An Empire opens next March. Stapleton is repped by WME and United Management in Australia.
‘300’s Sullivan Stapleton Signs For Aussie Crime Thriller ‘Kill Me Three Times’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Under The Silver Lake’ Trailer: Andrew Garfield Adds It Up In Neo-Noir Thriller
- Working Title Boards Satirical Novel ‘My Sister The Serial Killer’
- China Film Industry To Be Regulated By Communist Party Propaganda Department
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Busy Sundance Producer Rachel Song Launches China Production Company
- No. 8 ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Box Office Profits – 2017 Most Valuable Blockbuster Tournament