EXCLUSIVE: Up and coming Australian actor Sullivan Stapleton has committed to star in Kill Me Three Times, the Krive Stenders-directed crime thriller. Production begins in the fall in Australia. This is a movie that has been kicking around for several years, and Stapleton circled it before. It helps that Stapleton, memorable in a short burst in the film Animal Kingdom, next plays the lead in the Warner Bros spinoff 300: Rise Of An Empire. He also stars in the Cinemax series Strike Back, with the show’s third season premiering last Friday. 300: Rise Of An Empire opens next March. Stapleton is repped by WME and United Management in Australia.
‘300’s Sullivan Stapleton Signs For Aussie Crime Thriller ‘Kill Me Three Times’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story
- Sony Taps Nielsen NRG Exec For Film Research Role
- Colin Trevorrow’s Next Page? Helming ‘Book Of Henry’ For SKE
- Emily Blunt Takes Bite Of ‘Animal Crackers'; ‘Neon Demon’ Cast Is Set – Film Briefs